The particularly compact and cost-effective X2JET plus system is ideal for the foodstuffs, chemical, building materials and pharmaceutical industries. The innovative system marks absorbent and semi-absorbent surfaces – fast, accurately and reliably.
Intelligent high-speed control system for demanding marking applications Three printing technologies can be controlled simultaneously.
- Touch surface to operate the system easily
- Parallel operation using a standard keypad and function keys
- Networking possibilities using TCP/IP, USB and EIA232
- Possibility of printing on up to two production lines
- Simultaneous marking of primary and secondary packaging using a controller
Adobe Reader is required to open and view PDF files. This can be downloaded free from adobe.com.
Available DocumentsX2Jet Plus
Ink Guide 2015
The fully-automatic system that quickly and accurately prints and applies labels to pails or drums on the production line.
• Fully automatic pail/drum labelling system
• Ideal for rough production conditions
• High-grade label printing in a single operation
• Prints and applies labels up to 7″ x 14″
• Labels up to 30 products per minute
• Print resolution up to 600 dpi
• All conventional data interfaces
• Service interval display
• Display controller for simple operation
• Easy integration
• CE certification
Handheld Versatility and Durability
The Symbol TC70 touch computer from Zebra sits at the front line where Android meets the enterprise—and where the difference between a satisfied customer and a lost opportunity is often determined. The TC70 handheld mobile computer arms staff with a powerful combination of business tools: the ease of use of a consumer device, along with the purpose-built durability, reliability, versatility, and performance that enterprises demand, bringing a new dimension of intelligence to any business.View Product
The Series 3 is available in standard-, medium- and high-speed models. The systems apply front, back, wrap-around, top and bottom labels for the broad range of packaging markets – and for an even wider range of products and packages. These ruggedly constructed, dependable systems can be configured to handle a diverse selection of package shapes and sizes. And the Series 3 can dispense and apply pressure-sensitive labels from .5 inch high and long to a full 10 inches high and 39 inches long.View Product
Performance leaders in mission-critical RFID printing applications, these reliable print engines with RFID technology empower you with an integrated solution for identifying packages, cases and pallets. The ZE500R embeds a fully integrated ThingMagic RFID Reader/Encoder and supports the ability to print and encode short pitch item level tags, chip based serialization and block permalocking of user memory.View Product