The particularly compact and cost-effective X2JET plus system is ideal for the foodstuffs, chemical, building materials and pharmaceutical industries. The innovative system marks absorbent and semi-absorbent surfaces – fast, accurately and reliably.
Intelligent high-speed control system for demanding marking applications Three printing technologies can be controlled simultaneously.
- Touch surface to operate the system easily
- Parallel operation using a standard keypad and function keys
- Networking possibilities using TCP/IP, USB and EIA232
- Possibility of printing on up to two production lines
- Simultaneous marking of primary and secondary packaging using a controller
Adobe Reader is required to open and view PDF files. This can be downloaded free from adobe.com.
Available DocumentsX2Jet Plus
Ink Guide 2015
- Choose from a wide range of 203, 300 and 600 dpi print engines
- Capable of handling print speeds up to 16 ips
- Numerous I/O’s ease interfacing with external devices
- Monitor operation via a web browser
Report your support tickets in the easiest way with this application. Just enter the priority, the customer related information, the incident details and it’s ready to be reported to support.View Product
Fast 4-inch thermal printers that are easy to use, easy to deploy and easy to manage, then choose the ZD420. Daily operation couldn’t be simpler, thanks to a new ribbon cartridge with more status iconsView Product
The intuitive input unit of the new high performance Markoprint X4JET plus print controller is a boost to operator convenience. All system parameters can be entered easily and quickly, to be stored and called up later.View Product
Weber’s Model 5300 Twin-Tamp label printer applicator combines a high-performance thermal/thermal-transfer label printer with a specially configured applicator to satisfy the printing and two-label, adjacent-panel application of carton labels in line.