Inkjet printers are a cost-effective solution to high speed non contact printing of products and packaging. Changing print text on a running conveyor? No problem! Our inkjet printers distinguish themselves through exceptionally high efficiency and innovative features. Intelligent technologies offer best print results and will reduce your production downtime. A wide selection of different inks can overcome any printing challenge on any product surface.
We supply Inkjet Cartridges from our technology Partners: HP, Trident, Funai, and Xaar
- Extreme reliability and safety under operational conditions: The cartridge and the complete printhead are exchanged simultaneously. This guarantees consistent print quality.
- Enhanced printing speeds in barcode quality: up to 180 m/minute at 300 dpi resolution (maximum 300 m/minute).
- Exceptional print image with ink cartridges (thermal inkjet) and consistent quality, up to 600 dpi resolution (at 45 m/minute),
- Maintenance-free and simple operation with patented Click´n Print cartridge replacement system. Cartridge installation is clean and simple.
- Greater degree of flexibility by deploying several HP printheads. Print heights of maximum 12.5 mm to 100 mm are possible, with Print layouts freely configurable. Multi-sided coding of packaging on two sides (top, side or at different production lines). Virtually all porous and non-porous surfaces can be printed upon, depending on ink type. Distance of printhead to product surface ranging from 0.5 to 5 mm.
- Highly economical: Low operating costs and Zero Downtime through simple and clean ink exchange, zero maintenance, immediate ink activation and uninterrupted operation.
- Simple installation due flexible compact design, with 3 different printhead types available