Pressure-Sensitive Automotive Parts Labels
Heavy-duty labels that look good. Labels used in the automotive parts industry have to be tough to stand up to the harsh environments where they are used. But that doesn’t mean they can’t look good, too. Bright, colorful consumer parts labels need to add life and value to your packaging while OEM parts need durable […]
Heavy-duty labels that look good.
Labels used in the automotive parts industry have to be tough to stand up to the harsh environments where they are used. But that doesn’t mean they can’t look good, too.
Bright, colorful consumer parts labels need to add life and value to your packaging while OEM parts need durable labels for identification, dating and usage information. And because parts conterfeiting is a problem, security labels are needed to assure customers that they are getting original manufacturer-quality products.
- Durable, UL-listed vinyl and polyester label facesheet and adhesive combinations make your label work for demanding, long-term applications.
- Overt security and authentication labels that used fracturable materials (destructible labels), messaging adhesives and holographic images keep your brand safe from counterfeiting.
- Unique, high-track tire tread labels are available for auto-apply applications, including the ability to variably imprinting product part number, UTQG rating and other information.
- Labels need to be eye-catching to compete on the shelf in automotive after-market stores.
- Many new parts are packaged in clear clamshells so the parts are visible.
- A good looking label adds to the brand awareness.
- Labels can be wrapped around the container as a closure for tamper-evident safety.
Adobe Reader is required to open and view PDF files. This can be downloaded free from adobe.com.
RFD5500 RFID Reader
EMPOWER YOUR HANDHELDS WITH RFID
This versatile accessory makes these mobile computers state-of-the-art handheld RFID readers that are at home in the storefront, carpeted business areas, best suited for indoor applications. With its light weight, rugged design and well-balanced, gun-style grip, the RFD5500 is suited to the most read-intensive applications. And the advanced, high efficiency Zebra RFID reader engine gives you fast read rates, high throughput – and improved productivity in your operation.View Product
With Zebra’s maximum rugged specifications, the DS3500-ER Series of full-range scanners can handle whatever comes its way. The DS3500-ER Series allows you to scan different types of barcodes across a wide range of distances — from near contact to as far as 30 feet away. Workers can also hold the trigger down to continuously scan items. It doesn’t matter how well lit an area is — the DS3500-ER Series can read barcodes in darkness or in bright sunlight. Indoors and outdoors, you can drop it on concrete, cover it in dust or grease and continuously obtain the same reliable results.View Product
MC45 – Enterprise Value Without Compromise
Regardless of whether your customers are a small or medium-sized business, or in an emerging market, their field workforce is repairing equipment, writing sales or picking up and delivering shipments – and they all have one thing in common. They provide daily touch points with their clients. How fast and how well they perform their jobs directly impacts their revenue, customer satisfaction, customer retention — and the cost of their labor pool.View Product
The new Legi-Air 5300 is a modular Label printer and dispenser distinguished by its extremely versatile applications and a very high operating run time. In addition, the system offers a high degree of operator-friendliness: the operator is supported in his work by several functions such as service interval or operating condition display.View Product