Pressure-Sensitive Automotive Parts Labels
Heavy-duty labels that look good. Labels used in the automotive parts industry have to be tough to stand up to the harsh environments where they are used. But that doesn’t mean they can’t look good, too. Bright, colorful consumer parts labels need to add life and value to your packaging while OEM parts need durable […]
Heavy-duty labels that look good.
Labels used in the automotive parts industry have to be tough to stand up to the harsh environments where they are used. But that doesn’t mean they can’t look good, too.
Bright, colorful consumer parts labels need to add life and value to your packaging while OEM parts need durable labels for identification, dating and usage information. And because parts conterfeiting is a problem, security labels are needed to assure customers that they are getting original manufacturer-quality products.
- Durable, UL-listed vinyl and polyester label facesheet and adhesive combinations make your label work for demanding, long-term applications.
- Overt security and authentication labels that used fracturable materials (destructible labels), messaging adhesives and holographic images keep your brand safe from counterfeiting.
- Unique, high-track tire tread labels are available for auto-apply applications, including the ability to variably imprinting product part number, UTQG rating and other information.
- Labels need to be eye-catching to compete on the shelf in automotive after-market stores.
- Many new parts are packaged in clear clamshells so the parts are visible.
- A good looking label adds to the brand awareness.
- Labels can be wrapped around the container as a closure for tamper-evident safety.
Adobe Reader is required to open and view PDF files. This can be downloaded free from adobe.com.
Exotic spices need to have labels that reflect the quality and specialty of the product. And you need to create a unique look for your spice family so customers will look for the familiar package when they buy again. A good label design will entice customers to try your brand. By using metallic foils and gloss/dull varnish combinations, your labels can become a work of art.View Product
Weber can provide you with a selection of label facestocks to solve virtually any labeling application. Each facestock features certain characteristics for superior performance in specific work environments.View Product
The Symbol DS6707-DP is a premier general purpose scanner, offering the maximum in data capture flexibility. The Symbol DS6707-DP is able to capture images and read virtually all 1-D and 2-D barcodes and direct part marks (DPM) — including the most challenging mark, dot peen.
This highly versatile device is ideal in industries that depend on a wide variety of data types, such as healthcare, aerospace and automotive. With the DS6707-DP, workers can capture the right information at the right time, driving inefficiencies and errors out of business processes — improving accuracy as well as employee productivity.View Product
We offer a number of sustainable label products, including renewable films and papers, 100 percent post-consumer waste papers, dis-solvable and reputable papers, soy-based inks, and more. We believe that what is good for business can be better for the environment. We do not believe that being green has to cost more; no packaging professional should accept that. Here at Weber, we pledge to strive to develop products and process that improve our environment and our bottom line.