Pressure-Sensitive Automotive Parts Labels
Heavy-duty labels that look good. Labels used in the automotive parts industry have to be tough to stand up to the harsh environments where they are used. But that doesn’t mean they can’t look good, too. Bright, colorful consumer parts labels need to add life and value to your packaging while OEM parts need durable […]
Heavy-duty labels that look good.
Labels used in the automotive parts industry have to be tough to stand up to the harsh environments where they are used. But that doesn’t mean they can’t look good, too.
Bright, colorful consumer parts labels need to add life and value to your packaging while OEM parts need durable labels for identification, dating and usage information. And because parts conterfeiting is a problem, security labels are needed to assure customers that they are getting original manufacturer-quality products.
- Durable, UL-listed vinyl and polyester label facesheet and adhesive combinations make your label work for demanding, long-term applications.
- Overt security and authentication labels that used fracturable materials (destructible labels), messaging adhesives and holographic images keep your brand safe from counterfeiting.
- Unique, high-track tire tread labels are available for auto-apply applications, including the ability to variably imprinting product part number, UTQG rating and other information.
- Labels need to be eye-catching to compete on the shelf in automotive after-market stores.
- Many new parts are packaged in clear clamshells so the parts are visible.
- A good looking label adds to the brand awareness.
- Labels can be wrapped around the container as a closure for tamper-evident safety.
Adobe Reader is required to open and view PDF files. This can be downloaded free from adobe.com.
- Chemical – Drum Labels
- Fast Print Speed of up to 125 mm/sec
- Automatic Label Loading via Label Edge Sensor
- High Quality Printing up to 305 dpi
- Extra-wide (267 mm)
- Printing Area for Giant Labels or Multiple Labels per page
When labeling dairy products like cheese, milk, and other refrigerated items, you want a label that looks good, conveys your message but also stands up to the cold, moist atmosphere. A good label design will entice customers to try your brand. Bright, colorful labels can be used to create families of products, too. Check out some of the eye-catching labels below.
For manufacturers, wholesalers, retailers and offices, investing in high-quality and efficient label printers to have on the premises can bring significant long-term cost and time savings for your business. Up-to-date, accurate and fast labelling of products is essential in today’s production and business world. With such a depth of experience and broad expertise, Weber Packaging Solutions is your best choice for label printers and label applicators in the UK & Ireland.View Product
Great bakery labels need to visually enhance the product that they decorate as well as communicate required information like nutrition facts, ingredients and expiration dates. A good label design will include colorful images and use materials like clear film or metallic foils to showcase the product and draw customers near.View Product