Weather Resistant labels need to be able to handle exposure to all types of weather conditions plus direct sunlight and constant watering. Our polytag material can stand up to the job plus you can print variable information on-site with our thermal label printers equipped with durable thermal ribbons. Our garden labels come in lots of shapes and sizes, and can be used for custom printing. We can customize your labels with pre-printed logos and graphics.
Nursery Label Tips
- Tags and labels suitable for outdoor use as plant stakes, lumber tags and nursery tags must be made of durable materials like our polytag facestock.
- When printing variable information on a tag or label, such as bar codes, plant care instructions, and pricing, be sure to use a weather-resistant ribbon for you thermal printer.
- You can add a laminate or spot varnish to areas of your label to highlight specific features.
- Booklet labels can add additional pages to your label that can contain additional plant care information and planting tips.
- Add a QR Code or SnapTag to engage with your customers.
Adobe Reader is required to open and view PDF files. This can be downloaded free from adobe.com.
RUGGED, CORDLESS SCANNER WITH INTEGRATED BLUETOOTH
In the yard, warehouse, distribution center, manufacturing plant or retail store, the LS3578-ER offers superior performance and reliability as well as a user-friendly form factor that helps ensure comfortable use. Plus, integrated Bluetooth provides reliable and secure wireless data transmission between the scanner and host.View Product
DURAPRINT is a very versatile, multi-purpose wax-resin ribbon.
It provides a higher level of resistances compared to standard wax ribbons and
prints small characters and barcodes with a high level of quality.
When it comes to hot sauces, BBQ sauces, dressings and all types of cooking oils, you need to make your customer get hungry. And your label has to get your flavor message across to the customer. A good label design will entice them to try your brand. Bright, colorful labels can be used to create families of products, too. Check out some of the eye-catching labels below.View Product
Weber’s long experience with thermal-transfer print technologies and compatible label materials has given us a broad understanding of exactly which ribbon is best suited for any application. Resin ribbons are suitable for very special applications. Each ribbon is formulated to print high-density bar codes, text and graphics for product identification, work-in-process, inventory control, shipping and other applications.View Product