Weather Resistant labels need to be able to handle exposure to all types of weather conditions plus direct sunlight and constant watering. Our polytag material can stand up to the job plus you can print variable information on-site with our thermal label printers equipped with durable thermal ribbons. Our garden labels come in lots of shapes and sizes, and can be used for custom printing. We can customize your labels with pre-printed logos and graphics.
Nursery Label Tips
- Tags and labels suitable for outdoor use as plant stakes, lumber tags and nursery tags must be made of durable materials like our polytag facestock.
- When printing variable information on a tag or label, such as bar codes, plant care instructions, and pricing, be sure to use a weather-resistant ribbon for you thermal printer.
- You can add a laminate or spot varnish to areas of your label to highlight specific features.
- Booklet labels can add additional pages to your label that can contain additional plant care information and planting tips.
- Add a QR Code or SnapTag to engage with your customers.
Adobe Reader is required to open and view PDF files. This can be downloaded free from adobe.com.
Zebra RW Series mobile printers are ideal for receipts and invoices on the go. The modular design gives users a choice of secure wireless options and card readers. The compact printer also offers convenient vehicle mounting and charging options, as well as user-intuitive interfaces and angled display for easy use.View Product
Exotic spices need to have labels that reflect the quality and specialty of the product. And you need to create a unique look for your spice family so customers will look for the familiar package when they buy again. A good label design will entice customers to try your brand. By using metallic foils and gloss/dull varnish combinations, your labels can become a work of art.View Product
Designed for fast printing of chemical drum and other wide-label applications, count on high-performance when you trust the rugged reliability of this thermal label printer. Standard Features Print methods: Thermal transfer or direct thermal Construction: 12-gauge steel frame Single 32 bit More Standard Features 16 MB SDRAM; 8 MB non-volatile Flash memory Automatic media/ribbon […]View Product
Test ShareTweetPinLinkedInView Product