Weather Resistant labels need to be able to handle exposure to all types of weather conditions plus direct sunlight and constant watering. Our polytag material can stand up to the job plus you can print variable information on-site with our thermal label printers equipped with durable thermal ribbons. Our garden labels come in lots of shapes and sizes, and can be used for custom printing. We can customize your labels with pre-printed logos and graphics.
Nursery Label Tips
- Tags and labels suitable for outdoor use as plant stakes, lumber tags and nursery tags must be made of durable materials like our polytag facestock.
- When printing variable information on a tag or label, such as bar codes, plant care instructions, and pricing, be sure to use a weather-resistant ribbon for you thermal printer.
- You can add a laminate or spot varnish to areas of your label to highlight specific features.
- Booklet labels can add additional pages to your label that can contain additional plant care information and planting tips.
- Add a QR Code or SnapTag to engage with your customers.
Adobe Reader is required to open and view PDF files. This can be downloaded free from adobe.com.
Get more done in less time with a durable and reliable barcode label printer featuring fast print speeds for high-volume applications. Zebra 11Xi4 are built for the toughest environments. Standard Features Print methods: Thermal transfer or direct thermal Construction: 12-gauge steel frame Single 32 bit 16 MB SD RAM; 8 MB non-volatile Flash memory Automatic […]View Product
The demands for traceability and counterfeit detection are correspondingly high for medicines. Many regulatory bodies in many countries need to be adhered to including the FDA (Food and Drug Administration), IFAH (International Federation for Animal Health), EFPIA (European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations) and others. Quality assurance requires that the marking systems implemented in a Track & Trace system shall be absolutely accurate and function reliably. Text and codes must ultimately be perfectly legible when checked visually.View Product
Based on DNP’s proven wax technology, these quality ribbons expand your color possibilities while providing excellent print clarity and high smudge resistance when black just isn’t enough. These ribbons are also specially formulated with DNP’s backcoat technology for printhead protection.View Product
The industry’s leading wax product since its introduction to the market in November 2000, TR4085plus features our SmoothCoat® backcoat. This unique ink formulation dissipates static and is versatile enough to print on a wide variety of label stocks. No other wax product beats TR4085plus® when it comes to edge definition for crisp, rotated bar codes and dark, durable images.View Product