Weber can provide you with a selection of label facestocks to solve virtually any labeling application. Each facestock features certain characteristics for superior performance in specific work environments.
- Metalized Paper – This paper features superior print quality and dazzling color in gold or silver.
- Rotogloss – Shiny, cast-coated premium white paper. High-gloss finish renders bright and vivid definition of color.
- Semigloss – Cast-coated premium white paper slightly less reflective than Rotogloss.
- Flexclear Gloss – Clear gloss film suited to prime labeling where the “no label” look is desired. Very durable and moisture-resistant.
- Flex-Lyte – Remarkably flexible, durable white film with a high-gloss finish that is ideally suited to multi-color printing; also available in a matte finish. Great for thermal-transfer imprinting, as well, and excellent for applications where a label needs to be recycled with stretchwrap.
Adobe Reader is required to open and view PDF files. This can be downloaded free from adobe.com.
Pressure-sensitive adhesive works not only due to its initial tack, but also its slight absorption into the surface of the label substrate. Because the specific characteristics of different substrates can prevent the absorption of adhesive and therefore weaken its adhesion, it is important to consider the substrate material and texture, its shape and its temperature at application.View Product
Heavy-duty labels that look good. Labels used in the automotive parts industry have to be tough to stand up to the harsh environments where they are used. But that doesn’t mean they can’t look good, too. Bright, colorful consumer parts labels need to add life and value to your packaging while OEM parts need durable […]View Product
Weather Resistant labels need to be able to handle exposure to all types of weather conditions plus direct sunlight and constant watering. Our polytag material can stand up to the job plus you can print variable information on-site with our thermal label printers equipped with durable thermal ribbons. Our garden labels come in lots of shapes and sizes, and can be used for custom printing. We can customize your labels with pre-printed logos and graphics.View Product
Great bakery labels need to visually enhance the product that they decorate as well as communicate required information like nutrition facts, ingredients and expiration dates. A good label design will include colorful images and use materials like clear film or metallic foils to showcase the product and draw customers near.View Product