Pressure-Sensitive Spice Labels
Exotic spices need to have labels that reflect the quality and specialty of the product. And you need to create a unique look for your spice family so customers will look for the familiar package when they buy again. A good label design will entice customers to try your brand. By using metallic foils and gloss/dull varnish combinations, your labels can become a work of art.
Special Materials Make Your Brand of Seasoning Stand Out From The Crowd.
Spice & Seasoning Label Tips
- Use a clear label material or metallic foils create the look of quality and dimensional effects with your label.
- Be sure to use label materials that will stand up to repeated handling and rough use over a long length of time (like BBQ season).
- Use unique designs and colors to convey a family of products. This makes it easier for consumer to return to your brand by sight.
- Keep your design simple but eye-catching. Create patterns on your label or subtle designs using dull or gloss varnishes.
- Custom die shapes allow you to use interesting shapes for your label.
- Add a QR code so your customers can interact with your company, get coupons, recipes and more.
Weber can also help you apply your labels with a label applicator sized to fit your needs, from small boutique spice companies to large automated seasoning production labellers.
Adobe Reader is required to open and view PDF files. This can be downloaded free from adobe.com.
When labeling dairy products like cheese, milk, and other refrigerated items, you want a label that looks good, conveys your message but also stands up to the cold, moist atmosphere. A good label design will entice customers to try your brand. Bright, colorful labels can be used to create families of products, too. Check out some of the eye-catching labels below.
The demands for traceability and counterfeit detection are correspondingly high for medicines. Many regulatory bodies in many countries need to be adhered to including the FDA (Food and Drug Administration), IFAH (International Federation for Animal Health), EFPIA (European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations) and others. Quality assurance requires that the marking systems implemented in a Track & Trace system shall be absolutely accurate and function reliably. Text and codes must ultimately be perfectly legible when checked visually.View Product
Heavy-duty labels that look good. Labels used in the automotive parts industry have to be tough to stand up to the harsh environments where they are used. But that doesn’t mean they can’t look good, too. Bright, colorful consumer parts labels need to add life and value to your packaging while OEM parts need durable […]View Product
Your automotive replacement parts packaging needs a colorful label to attract a buyers attention. Set your brand apart from the competition with unique, well-designed labels that showcase your products. You can use a wide range of materials to add value and style to your label and Weber can help you decide on the best fit of facestock and adhesive to guarantee that your label looks good and performs correctly.View Product