When choosing the right label for your detergent or liquid soap product, it’s important to get a label material that will stand up to exposure to the product. The label is going to get wet and abused. Weber can help you decide on the right materials that will look great and yet be durable enough to take harsh treatment of repeated soakings and squeezing.
Enhance your brand with durable yet attractive custom labels.
Your labels can be die cut to follow the shape of your container. And you can use clear film to create a no-label look.
Detergent Label Tips/strong>
- By using a clear label material or metallic foil, you add value to your product with an enhanced look.
- Be sure to use label materials that will stand up to damp and abusive conditions as well as frequent handling with product contents contacting the label.
- Always test your label adhesives to make sure they will stick securely to your containers, especially plastic bottles and curved shapes.
- Use unique designs and bold logos for your brand to create a family of products. This makes it easier for consumer to return to your product by sight.
- Organics and environmentally friendly soaps are gaining in popularity. Ask about using green label materials.
- Keep your design simple but eye-catching. Create patterns on your label or subtle designs using dull or gloss varnishes.
- Custom die shapes allow you to use interesting shapes for your label.
- Add a QR code so your customers can interact with your company, get coupons, and more.
Adobe Reader is required to open and view PDF files. This can be downloaded free from adobe.com.
The QuickScan L QD 2300 is an entry level laser scanner. The QuickScan reader series is Datalogic’s value line of general purpose handheld data collection products. The QuickScan L scanner provides a simple solution for those who prefer laser scanning technology and need to read bar codes at normal distances. The QuickScan L range has […]View Product
The advanced Symbol LS7808 horizontal slot scanner from Zebra delivers exceptionally high first-pass read rates for faster checkout times
— and better customer service. The Symbol LS7808 represents the latest development in our three decade leadership in designing bar code scanners and our pioneering work in horizontal slot scanner technologies. The omni-directional scan pattern reads the bar code regardless of orientation, eliminating the need to precisely align products to the scanner. Advanced software algorithms reconstruct poorly printed and damaged codes, further increasing performance and speeding customers through the point of sale.
Milk labels come in all shapes, sizes and flavors these days. With all the new types of containers, it is sometimes hard to find the right adhesive to keep your label on your product. We have some great ideas that can help you improve the appearance of your milk brand. Weber can help you pick the right adhesives and facestock to stand up to the refrigerated environment and still look refreshing.View Product
The layout of the labels is created either using label software or through direct programming via a text editor on the PC. Label formats, fonts and graphic data, serial data and database contents are saved or imported on the CF memory card, USB flash drive or the internal IFFS printer memory. Only variable data is sent to the printer via keyboard or host computer before being printed out. Data from a barcode scanner or a balance can also be received by the printer.View Product