Forestry & Mill Labels
Use long-lasting Polytag label material for finished lumber in a harsh environment. If you are tagging and labeling finished lumber for a home center or your own lumber yard, you need easy-to-read labels that will last. Harsh environments can take a toll on labels and your bottom line. Bar codes need to be readable from assembly line to customer check-out. We can help.
Weber prints lumber labels and tags using our Polytag material that is weather-proof and built to last. We can print your labels and even help you attach them to your finished products with products like the FasTagger II Lumber Tagging Stapler
Forestry Label Tips
- Polytag label material, our high-strength film tag designed for outdoor applications, is ideal for nurseries, forestry and saw mills.
- Polytag works great with thermal-transfer printers like Zebra and Datamax.
- Weber can print your labels to match your labeling system or provide you with a labelling system
- If the lumber is under a private label, the company logo should be a unique color and shape to be recognized at a distance.
- Leave room for the UPC bar code to be imprinted with enough clear white space around it so that it scans correctly.
- When imprinting the dimension information on your tag, be sure the characters are large enough to be readable to avoid customer confusion.
Adobe Reader is required to open and view PDF files. This can be downloaded free from adobe.com.
Your automotive replacement parts packaging needs a colorful label to attract a buyers attention. Set your brand apart from the competition with unique, well-designed labels that showcase your products. You can use a wide range of materials to add value and style to your label and Weber can help you decide on the best fit of facestock and adhesive to guarantee that your label looks good and performs correctly.View Product
AWR®470 SolFree® is the only ribbon in the world to be coated without using solvents, including for the backcoating. SolFree® represents a saving of 365g of CO2 compared to the same ribbon (with average dimensions) produced with a traditional process for the backcoating. AWR®470 SolFree® is well known for its high coverage ability which is essential for printing the rough materials widely used in logistics.View Product
Industrial labels are high-performance products for a broad range of business branches. They can be seen on everything, from beverage packaging, ink cartridges to automotive tyres. In production, logistics, stocktaking as well as trading, these symbols assist to deliver data and supporting advertisingView Product
Many products, especially medicines and nutraceuticals, need to provide additional information to their customers regarding dosage and safety concerns. While space on a container is limited, you can get around that limitation by using a booklet label.View Product