Decorative Auto Parts Labels
As in many cases, products are judged and purchased on the strength of their label. And auto parts are no different. Your automotive replacement parts packaging needs a colorful label to attract a buyers attention. Set your brand apart from the competition with unique, well-designed labels that showcase your products. You can use a wide range of materials to add value and style to your label and Weber can help you decide on the best fit of facestock and adhesive to guarantee that your label looks good and performs correctly.
POP Automotive Labels
- Durable, UL-listed vinyl and polyester label face-sheet and adhesive combinations make your label work for demanding, long-term applications.
- Overt security and authentication labels that used fracturable materials (destructible labels), messaging adhesives and holographic images keep your brand safe from counterfeiting.
- If your package contains petroleum distillate or other liquids, be sure to chose a printing process and lamination to prevent label damage.
- Flexible label materials are available in case your product comes in a squeezable or flexible container.
- Labels need to be eye-catching to compete on the shelf in automotive after-market stores.
- Clear clamshells are popular options and can be labeled easily.
- You can use your label as a closure device on a box or clamshell package.
Adobe Reader is required to open and view PDF files. This can be downloaded free from adobe.com.
Your hair care products deserve a label that will get noticed. Set yourself apart from the competition with a colorful, creative label that adds value to your product line. Small shampoo bottle labels are very popular at hotels and resorts and can benefit from label redesign or update of materials.View Product
The ZD410 healthcare model offers all of the features of the standard model plus disinfectant ready plastics and an IEC 60601-1 compliant power supply. Designed for hospital, clinic, laboratory and pharmacy applications, the direct thermal ZD410 helps to protect privacy by leaving no record on a ribbon of what has been printed. The optional 300 dpi print resolution is ideal for printing small labels. The ZD410 healthcare model is currently available for purchase only in North America and the European Union countries. It will be launched in other countries throughout 2016.View Product
Due to the popularity of 2D barcodes across all market segments of the data capture industry. Datalogic have developed the QuickScan QD 2400 corded imager to meet the high demand for the 2D barcode reader. The QuickScan™ QD2400 2D imager was specifically created to address the needs of retailers and meet the market demand with […]View Product
The FX7500 Fixed RFID Reader introduces advanced Zebra Solutions-designed RFID radio technology for faster, more accurate read rates and more consistent performance even in challenging environments. The new radio is paired with a more flexible Linux-based network architecture that integrates the tools and open-standard interfaces needed for fast, easy deployment with RFID and back-end applications. The result is a fixed RFID reader that sets a new performance standard — delivering peak performance at all times with excellent reader sensitivity and better interference rejection, at a lower cost per read point.View Product