Labels for the spirits category of alcoholic beverages (gin, vodka, rum, whiskey, bourbon, tequila and brandy) have to look great on the store shelf but also must be eye-catching on the back wall of a bar to get a customer’s attention. Clear film labels can let the color of your product show through or can make your design float on the bottle. And clear beverages allow a back label to show through from the front to add to the design or create a three-dimensional effect.
A good looking custom label both identifies and sells your brand.
Weber can print your labels on a wide variety of materials that will set your brand apart from the competition. We can help with intricate die cuts and special designs for irregularly-shaped bottles.
This spirits margarita label is printed on clear film material with an intricate die cut that makes the shiny label jump off of the satin-finished bottle. This gives the product a very unique look like a frosted margarita glass.
The labels are also printed with a film liner that is more reliable against breaks for high-speed automated labeling.
These labels were printed on our high-resolution HP digital presses.
Label Size: 3.25″ wide x 5.0″ high
Facestock: Clear film
Print method: Digital
Top Coat: None
Spirits Label Tips
- By using a clear label material or metallic foil, you add a perceived value to your product with an up-scale look.
- Be sure to use label materials that will stand up to damp and abrasive conditions as well as frequent handling with product contents contacting the label.
- Always test your label adhesives to make sure they will stick securely to your containers, especially plastic bottles and irregularly curved shapes.
- Your label designs and colors should reflect your brand’s image. Consumers make choices by associating themselves with your product’s image.
- Spirits are much more expensive per bottle than other beverages like craft beers and juices. Make sure your label design is in line with your beverage’s value.
- Keep your design simple but eye-catching. Create patterns on your label or subtle designs using dull or gloss varnishes. Custom die shapes allow you to use interesting shapes for your label.
Adobe Reader is required to open and view PDF files. This can be downloaded free from adobe.com.
The QuickScan L QD 2300 is an entry level laser scanner. The QuickScan reader series is Datalogic’s value line of general purpose handheld data collection products. The QuickScan L scanner provides a simple solution for those who prefer laser scanning technology and need to read bar codes at normal distances. The QuickScan L range has […]View Product
The Symbol LS2208 handheld scanner from Zebra offers high performance scanning at a moderate price point. From the retail point-of-sale and backroom to the patient bedside or school book checkout, the Symbol LS2208 provides fast, reliable scanning in a durable, lightweight form factor, delivering enhanced productivity and efficiency while reducing your total cost of ownership (TCO). With aggressive scanning capabilities and a wide working range, the Symbol LS2208 accurately captures data fast, helping employees work quickly and efficiently. And you’ll be up and running fast, because the Symbol LS2208 is easy to deploy and use, thanks to its plug-and-play installation and intuitive, user-friendly design, which requires little or no training. Plus the ergonomic, balanced form factor reduces user fatigue to maximize user comfort.View Product
We offer a number of sustainable label products, including renewable films and papers, 100 percent post-consumer waste papers, dis-solvable and reputable papers, soy-based inks, and more. We believe that what is good for business can be better for the environment. We do not believe that being green has to cost more; no packaging professional should accept that. Here at Weber, we pledge to strive to develop products and process that improve our environment and our bottom line.
Weber Packaging Solutions presents the Legi-Air 4050 M – a printing dispenser with a novel control concept. The “M” correspondingly stands for master controller: “The central hub for data and process control”.View Product