Water Bottle Labels
Make sure that you get the right label for your bottled water products. Water-proof film labels work best or, if recycling is important, you can go with a label material that is bio-degradable or easily removable for recycling.
Get the labels you need for any shape bottle.
Talk to one of our label experts to figure out what material will work best for your application. Weber can do short runs of customized water labels or large production runs for your whole brand.
Water Bottle Label Design Tips
- Using clear label material allows your product to be seen by the consumer, plus it can give your label a backlit appearance.
- For bottled water, be sure to use label materials that will stand up to being in wet or refrigerated conditions for a length of time.
- If you are using a recyclable plastic container, check that you are using the right compatible recyclable label material.
- Use unique designs and colors to convey a family of products. This makes it easier for consumers to return to your brand by sight.
- Color also adds visual flavor ideas to the packaging.
- Keep your design simple but refreshing. Metallic foils and gloss varnished labels can attract a customers attention quickly.
- Add a QR code so your customers can interact with your company via free offers, company info and more.
Adobe Reader is required to open and view PDF files. This can be downloaded free from adobe.com.
The Axicon 7015 combines CCD based hardware and state of the art application software, conforming to the latest ISO/ANSI print quality standards (ANSI x3.182 and ISO/IEC15416-1). Our equipment has been independently tested and conforms to ISO/IEC15426-1. The Axicon 7015 is designed for all barcodes where an 8, 10 or 20mil aperture is mandatory (such as GS1-128 and ITF-14), up to 195mm width including quiet zones. The simple to use design reduces user error and eliminates product damage whilst providing the highest level of accuracy achievable for verification.View Product
Everyone knows first impressions are important. But in retail, last impressions can count even more. POS lanes are your last touchpoint with your customer — a touchpoint that can make or break a sale and the customer experience. Keeping checkout lines moving couldn’t be more important — or more challenging. Manufacturers are using new GS1 DataBar and 2D bar codes to improve inventory management throughout the retail supply chain. Customers are rapidly adopting electronic bar codes that represent loyalty cards, discount coupons and gift cards for their value and convenience, since they can be stored on the one device they have with them at all times — their mobile phones.View Product
The SecurColour prints colour-enhanced labels and tags on demand to improve inventory organization, lowering the cost of inventory management and improving customer service.View Product
Enable high-volume hands-free scanning from the retail POS and airport boarding gate to the manufacturing production line with the Zebra DS457. With comprehensive data capture, your workers can scan virtually any bar code — including 1D, 2D and direct part marks. No matter what type of bar code is presented, or whether it is printed on a paper label, etched into a product or displayed on a mobile phone screen, breakthrough digital imaging technology delivers extraordinary scanning speed. The tiny footprint fits in the most space constrained areas. Workers can choose presentation or trigger-activated mode, providing the flexibility for a wide variety of applications. And while the DS457 can be integrated into a wide variety of products, its sleek design is just as at homeView Product