Water Bottle Labels
Make sure that you get the right label for your bottled water products. Water-proof film labels work best or, if recycling is important, you can go with a label material that is bio-degradable or easily removable for recycling.
Get the labels you need for any shape bottle.
Talk to one of our label experts to figure out what material will work best for your application. Weber can do short runs of customized water labels or large production runs for your whole brand.
Water Bottle Label Design Tips
- Using clear label material allows your product to be seen by the consumer, plus it can give your label a backlit appearance.
- For bottled water, be sure to use label materials that will stand up to being in wet or refrigerated conditions for a length of time.
- If you are using a recyclable plastic container, check that you are using the right compatible recyclable label material.
- Use unique designs and colors to convey a family of products. This makes it easier for consumers to return to your brand by sight.
- Color also adds visual flavor ideas to the packaging.
- Keep your design simple but refreshing. Metallic foils and gloss varnished labels can attract a customers attention quickly.
- Add a QR code so your customers can interact with your company via free offers, company info and more.
Adobe Reader is required to open and view PDF files. This can be downloaded free from adobe.com.
- Off-line rewinding
- Counts both gap and reflective labels
- Variable Speed Control
- Tension Control
- Great for dispensers and hand held applicators.
- Excellent in visual inspection
- Easy to operate
- Rewind up to 61.5cm/sec.
Once more Axicon has used its innovative skills and detailed knowledge of the barcode quality market to offer you the best in portable barcode verification. Introducing the Axicon PV-1072 – the ideal hand-held portable barcode verifier. Whether your priority is compliance, accuracy, reliability, ease of use, capability or cost this verifier ticks all of the boxes. Everything is geared to making the job easier – which means the job gets done quicker.View Product
IDEAL FOR PRODUCTION PREPARATION THE DRS-2000 DESKTOP REWIND STATION OFFERS:
The perfect colour printer for GHS and medical device labels.
Now you can dramatically reduce colour label costs, increase operational efficiencies and quickly produce high-quality colour labels with Just in Time ColourTM printing on Epson’s high-speed ColourWorks C3500 Inkjet Label Printer. This compact inkjet printer is perfect for in-house on-demand printing of small GHS chemical labels, short run food labels, medical device labelling and more.View Product
The Markoprint Integra PP108 is the first inkjet printer with SEIKO printing technology and a circulating ink system. It features a POZIFLOW circulating ink system which prevents the accumulation of air in the nozzles and ensures a permanent, clean print image without missing print due to blocked nozzles. The system’s ink tank can be installed above, below, or at the same height as the print head without any problems. The new SEIKO printhead has a print height of 108 mm and achieves a remarkable speed of up to 150 meters per minute with a high resolution of 360 dpi.
Suited to Dual Colour Printing Applications such as Hazard Labelling, Dual Colour overprinting and Direct Printing Applications to corrugate, and web printing applications, the PP108 is the latest high end, economical Inkjet System using the latest Drop on Demand Printing Technology.View Product