Water Bottle Labels
Make sure that you get the right label for your bottled water products. Water-proof film labels work best or, if recycling is important, you can go with a label material that is bio-degradable or easily removable for recycling.
Get the labels you need for any shape bottle.
Talk to one of our label experts to figure out what material will work best for your application. Weber can do short runs of customized water labels or large production runs for your whole brand.
Water Bottle Label Design Tips
- Using clear label material allows your product to be seen by the consumer, plus it can give your label a backlit appearance.
- For bottled water, be sure to use label materials that will stand up to being in wet or refrigerated conditions for a length of time.
- If you are using a recyclable plastic container, check that you are using the right compatible recyclable label material.
- Use unique designs and colors to convey a family of products. This makes it easier for consumers to return to your brand by sight.
- Color also adds visual flavor ideas to the packaging.
- Keep your design simple but refreshing. Metallic foils and gloss varnished labels can attract a customers attention quickly.
- Add a QR code so your customers can interact with your company via free offers, company info and more.
Adobe Reader is required to open and view PDF files. This can be downloaded free from adobe.com.
The Monarch 9864TM Tabletop Bar Code Industrial Printer helps you move your merchandise quickly and accurately through the supply chain, by providing high quality, scannable bar codes for your internal tracking, compliance or international shipments.View Product
Independent print system with HP technology Small and compact Control system and print head in one Simple and intuitive 3-button operation with LED control lamps for user-friendly system control SmartCard function for the automatic recognition and storage of ink levels Cost-efficient introductory system Variable controls via interface Simple layout and parameter transfer using a USB stick ShareTweetPinLinkedInView Product
This series of retail SATO printers include a heavy duty print mechanism and cutter assembly which carries on the tradition of durability and performance of SATO solutions.View Product
The Axicon 7025-S verifier is designed for all barcodes where an 8, 10 or 20mil aperture is mandatory (such as GS1-128 and ITF-14), up to 195mm width including quiet zones. The simple to use design reduces user error and eliminates product damage whilst providing the highest level of accuracy achievable for verification.View Product