OEM Auto Parts Labels
Product ID labels on your OEM auto parts have to last the life of the product. And more than likely, that will be a long, tough life cycle. Weber can help you pick the right materials to ensure that your labels continue to work through all kinds of weather and harsh conditions. OEM labels need to retain readability for technical and installation information as well as keeping the products brand image in front of the consumer.
OEM Automotive Labels
- Durable, UL-listed vinyl and polyester label facesheet and adhesive combinations make your label work for demanding, long-term applications.
- If your package contains petroleum distillate or other liquids, be sure to chose a printing process and lamination to prevent label damage.
- Metallic label materials can add value to your logo and help get your product noticed.
- Labels need to be eye-catching to compete on the shelf in automotive after-market stores.
- Use bold fonts to make it easire to read the fine print on parts labels.
- Add bar codes, QR codes and other important information to make it easier for the consumer to identify the part after long periods of service.
Adobe Reader is required to open and view PDF files. This can be downloaded free from adobe.com.
The DS6878-DL cordless 2-D imager offers the complete data capture functionality required to streamline and error-proof everyday processes. Comfortable and easy-to-use, this single device can capture all common barcodes (1-D, 2-D and PDF417) on labels as well as on mobile phone displays.
The on-board drivers license parsing agent enables instant decoding of barcoded information on driver’s licenses to support a wide variety of value-added applications. The optional hands-free presentation cradle enables additional advanced capabilities: signature, document and photo capture; optical character recognition (OCR) to capture text in documents; and MICR to capture numeric information on the bottom of checks.View Product
The Datamax-O’Neil p1120n Near Edge Performance Printer offers a unique near-edge printhead that allows full use of the label giving customers the ability to design and code barcodes that support detailed information. The flexible multimedia printing allows labels to be printed on synthetics, tags, self-adhesives and plastics. The near-edge printhead gives users the ability to integrate barcode printing across a wide variety of applications. The p1120n also offers auto-loading capabilities, a user-friendly touchscreen, and uses industry standard PCL printer language making it easy to integrate.View Product
RUGGED, CORDLESS SCANNER WITH INTEGRATED BLUETOOTH
In the yard, warehouse, distribution center, manufacturing plant or retail store, the LS3578-ER offers superior performance and reliability as well as a user-friendly form factor that helps ensure comfortable use. Plus, integrated Bluetooth provides reliable and secure wireless data transmission between the scanner and host.View Product
Fulfilling EU Guidelines
According to an EU regulation all new tyres produced in or after January 2012 and placed on the market within the EU must bear a standardized EU label, such as those already seen on washing machines and refrigerators. The new label must contain precise details with seven grades (A-G) of fuel efficiency, wet grip and exterior noise when in motion (in dB), respectively.View Product