OEM Auto Parts Labels
Product ID labels on your OEM auto parts have to last the life of the product. And more than likely, that will be a long, tough life cycle. Weber can help you pick the right materials to ensure that your labels continue to work through all kinds of weather and harsh conditions. OEM labels need to retain readability for technical and installation information as well as keeping the products brand image in front of the consumer.
OEM Automotive Labels
- Durable, UL-listed vinyl and polyester label facesheet and adhesive combinations make your label work for demanding, long-term applications.
- If your package contains petroleum distillate or other liquids, be sure to chose a printing process and lamination to prevent label damage.
- Metallic label materials can add value to your logo and help get your product noticed.
- Labels need to be eye-catching to compete on the shelf in automotive after-market stores.
- Use bold fonts to make it easire to read the fine print on parts labels.
- Add bar codes, QR codes and other important information to make it easier for the consumer to identify the part after long periods of service.
Adobe Reader is required to open and view PDF files. This can be downloaded free from adobe.com.
The perfect colour printer for GHS and medical device labels.
Now you can dramatically reduce colour label costs, increase operational efficiencies and quickly produce high-quality colour labels with Just in Time ColourTM printing on Epson’s high-speed ColourWorks C3500 Inkjet Label Printer. This compact inkjet printer is perfect for in-house on-demand printing of small GHS chemical labels, short run food labels, medical device labelling and more.View Product
Combines the simplicity of a scanner and the brainpower of a mobile computer in an ultra-ergonomic gun-style form factor.
The MT2000 series of mobile terminals offer highly flexible device capable of streamlining many scan-intensive business processes in a wide variety of industries—from the front to back door in manufacturing plants, retail establishments, warehouses, hospitals and more. The easy-to-use and affordable mobile terminal offers a unique hybrid design, functioning as both a scanner and a mobile computer throughout the business day. Its rugged ergonomic design ensures reliability in almost any environment.View Product
Purchasing Weber Self Adhesive Labels and Tags provides you with access to a large selection of quality, pre-tested, stock and custom supplies manufactured by a Global Industry ExpertView Product
The new ZE500 Series takes an innovative approach to OEM print engines. Leveraging extensive customer research, the design focuses on ease of use, integration and servicing. Built with the customer in mind, the ZE500 Print Engine is designed to keep mission critical print-and-apply applications operating without interruptions.View Product