Pressure-sensitive adhesive works not only due to its initial tack, but also its slight absorption into the surface of the label substrate. Because the specific characteristics of different substrates can prevent the absorption of adhesive and therefore weaken its adhesion, it is important to consider the substrate material and texture, its shape and its temperature at application.
Rubber-based adhesives typically are more economical than others, but lack extreme cold-temperature-resistant qualities.
- 155 Performance Permanent – Permanent, rubber-based adhesive used on corrugated, metal, glass, plastic, wood, and many other surfaces. Excellent on polyethylene films. The ultimate in quick-stick properties.
- 175 Economy Permanent – Permanent, rubber-based adhesive ideal for corrugated and other packaging applications.
- 355 Cold Temperature Permanent – Permanent rubber-based adhesive that adheres strongly to steel, fiber, and plastic drums. Ideal for chemical drum applications.
- 375 Broad Temperature Permanent – Permanent, rubber-based adhesive with a wide temperature range.
- 655 Specialty Permanent – Features a high degree of initial tack and ultimate removability from painted steel or high and low surface energy plastics.
Acrylic-based adhesives have a lower degree of initial tack than their rubber-based counterparts; however, after 24 hours they generally are as permanent as rubber-based. In addition, acrylics resist both low and high temperatures.
- 125 Economy Permanent Acrylic – Permanent, all-purpose acrylic adhesive that adheres to a variety of surfaces, particularly corrugated and packaging films.
- 425 Performance Permanent Acrylic – All-weather, acrylic emulsion adhesive that excels in flash freeze, frozen, and cold temperature applications. Adheres to many more shapes and surfaces than conventional adhesives. Extremely stable.
- 430 Standard Permanent Acrylic – Permanent, acrylic-based adhesive that displays excellent adhesion to a variety of surfaces including corrugated, plastic, metal, and glass. Features a high degree of initial tack and long- term bond strength.
- 475 All-Purpose Acrylic – Permanent, all-purpose acrylic that offers a high degree of initial tack, ultimate bond strength and excellent UV resistance; ideal for outdoor use.
- 3000 Outdoor Permanent Acrylic – High tack, acrylic adhesive used primarily for outdoor drum labeling applications. The best acrylic for quick-stick applications.
- 500 Removable – Durable adhesives which provide long-lasting bond strength, yet can be removed cleanly from a wide variety of surfaces—including glass, metal, wood, plastic, and corrugated.
- 600 Opaque – Permanent, pressure-sensitive adhesives tinted black with strong initial tack to corrugated surfaces. Ideal for covering existing labels to block-out fixed information.
- 2000 Repositionable – Unique acrylic adhesive developed so labels can be removed cleanly and re-adhered to virtually all smooth, flat surfaces while retaining superb bonding strength.
- Ultraplate Select and Plus – High-performance, permanent acrylic adhesive that adheres well to aluminum, painted metal, steel, plastic, polypropylene, polyethylene, and polyvinyl chloride. Offers high degree of tack and ultimate bond strength; shows superior versatility for durable nameplate applications.
Adobe Reader is required to open and view PDF files. This can be downloaded free from adobe.com.
RUGGED, CORDLESS SCANNER WITH INTEGRATED BLUETOOTH
In the yard, warehouse, distribution center, manufacturing plant or retail store, the LS3578-ER offers superior performance and reliability as well as a user-friendly form factor that helps ensure comfortable use. Plus, integrated Bluetooth provides reliable and secure wireless data transmission between the scanner and host.View Product
The GL4e Series is SATO’s most significant release of printing technology to date. Versatility and value are the cornerstones of the GL4e Series with features that surpass the competition. Only the GL4e Series offers a field-upgradeable UHF RFID option; an industry-leading printer management utility SATOnet CONNECT™; standard tri-port communication protocols, competitive emulations and much more.View Product
Zebra ZD500R UHF RFID Printer Advanced features in a compact, easy-to-use device. The ZD500R extends Zebra’s broad range of RFID printers by adding UHF RFID printing and encoding to Zebra’s line of industry-leading thermal desk top printers. Designed for applications where space is at a premium, the compact ZD500R offers simple, one-touch printing and encoding, straightforward loading, and automatic RFID calibration, making it ideal for applications where technical support staff is not available, such as retail in-store exception tagging.View Product
Independent print system with HP technology Small and compact Control system and print head in one Simple and intuitive 3-button operation with LED control lamps for user-friendly system control SmartCard function for the automatic recognition and storage of ink levels Cost-efficient introductory system Variable controls via interface Simple layout and parameter transfer using a USB stick ShareTweetPinLinkedInView Product