Produce labels come in all shapes and sizes. And some need special required information fields, QR codes, bar codes, traceability information and more.Let Weber help you get the most from your label by using the right materials that will match your requirements plus give you a label that will attract more buyers to your fresh produce.
Take a look at some of the labels we have made and see what we can do. Contact us for more information or help meeting your label requirements.
Make your vegetables even more appetizing with a great looking label.
- Food packaging has to look good and reflect the freshness of your product.
- Use clear label material to allow the customer to see inside your package to witness the freshness of the item.
- Be sure to use label materials that will stand up to the environment if they are exposed to water or harsh conditions.
- Colorful labels attract a customer’s eye when shopping in the fresh market section of a grocery store.
- Use colors that enhance your products. Use appetizing photos of the natural food or a shot of the product in it’s prepared state.
- Add a QR Code or SnapTag on the label to interact with your customers.
Adobe Reader is required to open and view PDF files. This can be downloaded free from adobe.com.
- Antimicrobial housing
- User-friendly Operation and Maintenance
- Print resolution 203/305 dpi
- RFID Ready!
- Prints labels , Receipts, tags and Bracelets
The ZD410 healthcare model offers all of the features of the standard model plus disinfectant ready plastics and an IEC 60601-1 compliant power supply. Designed for hospital, clinic, laboratory and pharmacy applications, the direct thermal ZD410 helps to protect privacy by leaving no record on a ribbon of what has been printed. The optional 300 dpi print resolution is ideal for printing small labels. The ZD410 healthcare model is currently available for purchase only in North America and the European Union countries. It will be launched in other countries throughout 2016.View Product
The Symbol LS2208 handheld scanner from Zebra offers high performance scanning at a moderate price point. From the retail point-of-sale and backroom to the patient bedside or school book checkout, the Symbol LS2208 provides fast, reliable scanning in a durable, lightweight form factor, delivering enhanced productivity and efficiency while reducing your total cost of ownership (TCO). With aggressive scanning capabilities and a wide working range, the Symbol LS2208 accurately captures data fast, helping employees work quickly and efficiently. And you’ll be up and running fast, because the Symbol LS2208 is easy to deploy and use, thanks to its plug-and-play installation and intuitive, user-friendly design, which requires little or no training. Plus the ergonomic, balanced form factor reduces user fatigue to maximize user comfort.View Product
Easy to Deploy, High-Performance, “Can’t Miss” On-Counter Scanning
When it comes to on-counter scanning, the DS7708 scanner offers a feature set that puts it at the top of its class for performance, ease of use, easy deployment and total cost of ownership. With a large field of view that is over 50 percent larger than the competition, the DS7708 easily captures bar codes regardless of where they are located on an item. No matter what type of bar codes appear at the POS, the DS7708 can scan them all: 1D, 2D, printed and electronic.View Product