Produce labels come in all shapes and sizes. And some need special required information fields, QR codes, bar codes, traceability information and more.Let Weber help you get the most from your label by using the right materials that will match your requirements plus give you a label that will attract more buyers to your fresh produce.
Take a look at some of the labels we have made and see what we can do. Contact us for more information or help meeting your label requirements.
Make your vegetables even more appetizing with a great looking label.
- Food packaging has to look good and reflect the freshness of your product.
- Use clear label material to allow the customer to see inside your package to witness the freshness of the item.
- Be sure to use label materials that will stand up to the environment if they are exposed to water or harsh conditions.
- Colorful labels attract a customer’s eye when shopping in the fresh market section of a grocery store.
- Use colors that enhance your products. Use appetizing photos of the natural food or a shot of the product in it’s prepared state.
- Add a QR Code or SnapTag on the label to interact with your customers.
Adobe Reader is required to open and view PDF files. This can be downloaded free from adobe.com.
- Antimicrobial housing
- User-friendly Operation and Maintenance
- Print resolution 203/305 dpi
- RFID Ready!
- Prints labels , Receipts, tags and Bracelets
Enable high-volume hands-free scanning from the retail POS and airport boarding gate to the manufacturing production line with the Zebra DS457. With comprehensive data capture, your workers can scan virtually any bar code — including 1D, 2D and direct part marks. No matter what type of bar code is presented, or whether it is printed on a paper label, etched into a product or displayed on a mobile phone screen, breakthrough digital imaging technology delivers extraordinary scanning speed. The tiny footprint fits in the most space constrained areas. Workers can choose presentation or trigger-activated mode, providing the flexibility for a wide variety of applications. And while the DS457 can be integrated into a wide variety of products, its sleek design is just as at homeView Product
Weber’s long experience with thermal-transfer print technologies and compatible label materials has given us a broad understanding of exactly which ribbon is best suited for any application. Resin ribbons are suitable for very special applications. Each ribbon is formulated to print high-density bar codes, text and graphics for product identification, work-in-process, inventory control, shipping and other applications.View Product
HIGH PERFORMANCE CARD PRINTERS
Using the latest in Zebra card-printing technology, the ZXP Series 7 provides high-quality card printing. The ZXP Series 7 printer has an innovative design. It automatically adjusts to the thickness of the card, and ribbon loading is easy.With color coded guides and a clear LCD control panel, it’s simple for anyone to use.View Product