Checker 4G Series
Checker Vision Sensor Features
The Checker® vision sensor is an award winning all-in-one industrial sensor with built-in camera, processor, lighting, optics, and I/O capable of detecting and inspecting up to 6,000 parts per minute–all in an industrial IP67 enclosure small enough to fit into the tightest of spaces.
Improve process control with value-line vision technology
- Replace multiple photoelectric sensors with fewer industrial sensors
- Reduce scrap, downtime and maintenance
- Simplify the overall system design
- Inspect multiple part features simultaneously
- Overcome varying part positions to eliminate the need for costly fixturing
- Simple, remote setup and display through your PC or with the optional SensorView® 2 display
- Ethernet support for industrial protocols
- Image storage to FTP server
- Encoder-based part tracking for variable speed lines
- Up to four discrete outputs
- Up to 32 job changes for maximum flexibility
- Inspect up to 6,000 parts per minute
- Industry standard Ladder Logic editor for custom outputs to eliminate PLC programming
Adobe Reader is required to open and view PDF files. This can be downloaded free from adobe.com.
Tray Trace is the effective answer to the management of re-useable containers. With the use of unique identifiers for each tray, container, roll cage, IBC, transit tank, barrel, gas bottle, potato box or pallet means these can be scanned on delivery, collection and at base to provide an accurate record of the container’s use and current location. Re-usable containers are environmentally friendly if re-used; where are they going to, and who is losing and not re-using costs a business both monetarily but also in loss of resources. Further Tray Trace lets you record the condition of the container, its temperature and free text as an option.View Product
The Alpha TIJ comprises a label dispenser of the proven and renowned Alpha series and a thermal inkjet printer.
The Nautiz X1® is the perfect blending of an ultra-rugged handheld and an enterprise smartphone. It breaks through barriers of size, toughness and reliability to offer field professionals and outdoor enthusiasts the proven ruggedness of a Nautiz ultra-rugged handheld that runs the Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) or Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 operating system.View Product
LP3 is a 3” direct thermal portable label printer that delivers great paper capacity, long battery life and a range of wireless connectivity options for the retail and manufacturing marketplace. And of course, the reliability Datamax-O’Neil is known for around the globe.View Product