Weber can provide you with a selection of label facestocks to solve virtually any labeling application. Each facestock features certain characteristics for superior performance in specific work environments.
- Metalized Paper – This paper features superior print quality and dazzling color in gold or silver.
- Rotogloss – Shiny, cast-coated premium white paper. High-gloss finish renders bright and vivid definition of color.
- Semigloss – Cast-coated premium white paper slightly less reflective than Rotogloss.
- Flexclear Gloss – Clear gloss film suited to prime labeling where the “no label” look is desired. Very durable and moisture-resistant.
- Flex-Lyte – Remarkably flexible, durable white film with a high-gloss finish that is ideally suited to multi-color printing; also available in a matte finish. Great for thermal-transfer imprinting, as well, and excellent for applications where a label needs to be recycled with stretchwrap.
Adobe Reader is required to open and view PDF files. This can be downloaded free from adobe.com.
Use long-lasting Polytag label material for finished lumber in a harsh environment. If you are tagging and labeling finished lumber for a home center or your own lumber yard, you need easy-to-read labels that will last. Harsh environments can take a toll on labels and your bottom line. Bar codes need to be readable from assembly line to customer check-out. We can help.View Product
When it comes to hot sauces, BBQ sauces, dressings and all types of cooking oils, you need to make your customer get hungry. And your label has to get your flavor message across to the customer. A good label design will entice them to try your brand. Bright, colorful labels can be used to create families of products, too. Check out some of the eye-catching labels below.View Product
Heavy-duty labels that look good. Labels used in the automotive parts industry have to be tough to stand up to the harsh environments where they are used. But that doesn’t mean they can’t look good, too. Bright, colorful consumer parts labels need to add life and value to your packaging while OEM parts need durable […]View Product
The demands for traceability and counterfeit detection are correspondingly high for medicines. Many regulatory bodies in many countries need to be adhered to including the FDA (Food and Drug Administration), IFAH (International Federation for Animal Health), EFPIA (European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations) and others. Quality assurance requires that the marking systems implemented in a Track & Trace system shall be absolutely accurate and function reliably. Text and codes must ultimately be perfectly legible when checked visually.View Product