The compact and robust controllers XB4JET and XB8JET are used to control the inkjet printheads for product marking solutions. The following Markoprint printing technologies are supported: Hewlett-Packard, Funai, Trident.
- Simultaneous marking of primary and secondary packaging using a controller
- Printing on up to two production lines with the XB4JET and up to four production lines with the XB8JET
- Perfect for fixed installation in control cabinets as it offers full remote control capabilities through different interfaces
- Print layout can be designed using the iDesign software included in the scope of delivery
- Print layouts are sent to the XB4JET and XB8JET using the network connection, EIA232, USB interface or a USB stick
Adobe Reader is required to open and view PDF files. This can be downloaded free from adobe.com.
For fast, flawless barcode label printing to go, look no further than SATO’s MB2i and MB4i series of printers.View Product
Delivering the Latest in Technology in a Compact and Lightweight Form Factor
When managers and task workers are on the move inside the facility, the rugged MC55A0 mobile computer keeps everything they need to take instant action at their fingertips. Pure business on the inside and smart styling on the outside, the MC55A0 lets workers access business applications, scan bar codes, snap a photo, view a video and place a private or push-to-talk call to virtually anyone in the facility—all with a single device.View Product
Hewlett Packard is a printhead suitable for marking almost any product at high resolution.
Click on the Direct Sales Button, and contact us today to order your HP inkjet thermal inks.View Product
Mobile printing enables users to label bedside specimens and samples at the point of collection, reducing the risk of errors and adverse event. Zebra’s QLn Series Healthcare printers are small and light enough to be easily carried on a belt clip or trolley and deliver labels at thepoint of care. This saves time and money and improves the patient experience.View Product