An eye-catching label plus important info. If you have ever looked down the vitamin aisle at your local store, you can see that the different products are branded by color and label design. People need to trust their vitamin and supplement supplier so your label needs to reflect quality as well as contain the important information needed to use the product safely and effectively.
Weber can help you with your printing needs for all types of vitamin labels whether simple wrap-around labels of complex extended-text booklet labels. And we can help you redesign your labels to refresh your brand with a new look that will keep you out in front of the competition.
Vitamin Label Tips
- Clear labels con give a unique look by letting the container color or product show through.
- Foil facestocks and hot foil stamping can give your label a more sophisticated look that gives your brand more value.
- Lamination on your vitamin labels will protect the product while in use in wet or humid environments.
- Vitamin labels need to be colorful and reflect the nature of the product.
- A fresh redesign can help your brand stand out from the competition on the long shelves of vitamins at the store. A unique color helps create a family of products that can be trusted.
- Add an extended-text booklet to your label to give additional health and safety information.
- Connect your customers with your brand by including a QR Code directed to your social media pages.
Adobe Reader is required to open and view PDF files. This can be downloaded free from adobe.com.
Weather Resistant labels need to be able to handle exposure to all types of weather conditions plus direct sunlight and constant watering. Our polytag material can stand up to the job plus you can print variable information on-site with our thermal label printers equipped with durable thermal ribbons. Our garden labels come in lots of shapes and sizes, and can be used for custom printing. We can customize your labels with pre-printed logos and graphics.View Product
Weber Packaging Solutions presents the Legi-Air 4050 M – a printing dispenser with a novel control concept. The “M” correspondingly stands for master controller: “The central hub for data and process control”.View Product
Weber’s long experience with thermal-transfer print technologies and compatible label materials has given us a broad understanding of exactly which ribbon is best suited for any application. Resin ribbons are suitable for very special applications. Each ribbon is formulated to print high-density bar codes, text and graphics for product identification, work-in-process, inventory control, shipping and other applications.View Product
M265 offers unique combination of printability and resistance: it prints like wax/resin but provides resistance similar to resin performances. It is unbeatable for applications where high resistance is needed but resins are limited in terms of print sensitivity or high speed adaptability. M265 prints up to 12 IPS with standard anti-static and backcoat properties, and also prints on varnished or pre-printed labels.View Product