An eye-catching label plus important info. If you have ever looked down the vitamin aisle at your local store, you can see that the different products are branded by color and label design. People need to trust their vitamin and supplement supplier so your label needs to reflect quality as well as contain the important information needed to use the product safely and effectively.
Weber can help you with your printing needs for all types of vitamin labels whether simple wrap-around labels of complex extended-text booklet labels. And we can help you redesign your labels to refresh your brand with a new look that will keep you out in front of the competition.
Vitamin Label Tips
- Clear labels con give a unique look by letting the container color or product show through.
- Foil facestocks and hot foil stamping can give your label a more sophisticated look that gives your brand more value.
- Lamination on your vitamin labels will protect the product while in use in wet or humid environments.
- Vitamin labels need to be colorful and reflect the nature of the product.
- A fresh redesign can help your brand stand out from the competition on the long shelves of vitamins at the store. A unique color helps create a family of products that can be trusted.
- Add an extended-text booklet to your label to give additional health and safety information.
- Connect your customers with your brand by including a QR Code directed to your social media pages.
Adobe Reader is required to open and view PDF files. This can be downloaded free from adobe.com.
All-in-one photo ID systems help you create professional-quality ID, security and commerce-related cards simply and easily. Perfect for organisations of any size.View Product
The laser labeling solution comprises an Alpha label dispenser and a Solaris CO2 laser. The Alpha-Laser writes variable additional information such as best before dates, graphics or logistics data on pre-printed labels immediately before application.View Product
Weber Marking’s industrial label printers are the perfect solution for automatic printing and labelling. From small systems with a broad range of applications to high-end demands with specialised needs, every industrial label printer is durable and can operate to maximum efficiency.View Product
The perfect colour printer for GHS and medical device labels.
Now you can dramatically reduce colour label costs, increase operational efficiencies and quickly produce high-quality colour labels with Just in Time ColourTM printing on Epson’s high-speed ColourWorks C3500 Inkjet Label Printer. This compact inkjet printer is perfect for in-house on-demand printing of small GHS chemical labels, short run food labels, medical device labelling and more.View Product