Combines the simplicity of a scanner and the brainpower of a mobile computer in an ultra-ergonomic gun-style form factor.
The MT2000 series of mobile terminals offer highly flexible device capable of streamlining many scan-intensive business processes in a wide variety of industries—from the front to back door in manufacturing plants, retail establishments, warehouses, hospitals and more. The easy-to-use and affordable mobile terminal offers a unique hybrid design, functioning as both a scanner and a mobile computer throughout the business day. Its rugged ergonomic design ensures reliability in almost any environment.
MT2000 Series Key Features and Benefits
Versatility and Value
- Eliminates need for separate bar code scanners, mobile computers, EAS deactivators and mobile RFID readers
- Entry level priced
- Compatible with Zebra’s flagship mobile device management solution, Mobility Services Platform (MSP)
- Service From the Start coverage available
- Preloaded with MCL client software
- Optional MCL designer software
- Microsoft.Net® framework
- Windows CE 5.0 operating system
- Bluetooth® technology for cordless connection to host device up to 300 feet away
- USB and RS-232 provides a flexible corded connection to host devices
- MT 2090 offers integrated 802.11 a/b/g for real-time direct application connectivity
- PCI compliant
Comprehensive Data Capture
- 1D laser scanner performs up to 50 inches away and on damaged and worn bar codes
- 2D imager captures 1D and 2D bar codes as well as signatures, images and video
- High speed scanning
- Checkpoint EAS compatibility
- Same drop, tumble and temperature specifications as Zebra’s high-end rugged devices
- High resolution, high contrast QVGA Display
- Tempered glass exit window
- 21 key enhanced keypad
Adobe Reader is required to open and view PDF files. This can be downloaded free from adobe.com.
Available DocumentsMT 2000 Spec Sheet
The PV-1000 Portable display and collection unit has been introduced in response to the requests of our customers, who appreciate the ease of use and high level of repeatable accuracy of the Axicon PC and Mac-based verifiers, but would like to add portability to their quality processes. For existing Axicon verifier customers who now
find that portability would be beneficial in their quality control there is no need to purchase a new verifier – just add a portable display and collection unit to work with the existing equipment – the Axicon PV-1000.
The Markoprint iJET high-speed control system is small, compact and with many possibilities for interlinking. Special features: Unlike other coders, the entire control technology has now been incorporated in the print module for the first time. In this way, iJET creates novel highlights in terms of integration and flexibility.View Product
Manage your receiving, shipping and warehouse transfers with a simple, customizable and quick application. When completing a receipt and shipping process in a warehouse mainly order number, product ID and involved quantity are required. In the case of warehouse transfers will take place (dispatch) additional information such as source and destination location next to the product ID and quantity are needed. EasyGo! In&Out&Dispatch will manage the registration of incoming and outgoing goods into your warehouse. Additionally it allows an ‘automatic mode’ for receiving, shipping and dispatching; simply read the product barcodes and the application will do the rest!View Product
Mobile printing enables users to label bedside specimens and samples at the point of collection, reducing the risk of errors and adverse event. Zebra’s QLn Series Healthcare printers are small and light enough to be easily carried on a belt clip or trolley and deliver labels at thepoint of care. This saves time and money and improves the patient experience.View Product