Combines the simplicity of a scanner and the brainpower of a mobile computer in an ultra-ergonomic gun-style form factor.
The MT2000 series of mobile terminals offer highly flexible device capable of streamlining many scan-intensive business processes in a wide variety of industries—from the front to back door in manufacturing plants, retail establishments, warehouses, hospitals and more. The easy-to-use and affordable mobile terminal offers a unique hybrid design, functioning as both a scanner and a mobile computer throughout the business day. Its rugged ergonomic design ensures reliability in almost any environment.
MT2000 Series Key Features and Benefits
Versatility and Value
- Eliminates need for separate bar code scanners, mobile computers, EAS deactivators and mobile RFID readers
- Entry level priced
- Compatible with Zebra’s flagship mobile device management solution, Mobility Services Platform (MSP)
- Service From the Start coverage available
- Preloaded with MCL client software
- Optional MCL designer software
- Microsoft.Net® framework
- Windows CE 5.0 operating system
- Bluetooth® technology for cordless connection to host device up to 300 feet away
- USB and RS-232 provides a flexible corded connection to host devices
- MT 2090 offers integrated 802.11 a/b/g for real-time direct application connectivity
- PCI compliant
Comprehensive Data Capture
- 1D laser scanner performs up to 50 inches away and on damaged and worn bar codes
- 2D imager captures 1D and 2D bar codes as well as signatures, images and video
- High speed scanning
- Checkpoint EAS compatibility
- Same drop, tumble and temperature specifications as Zebra’s high-end rugged devices
- High resolution, high contrast QVGA Display
- Tempered glass exit window
- 21 key enhanced keypad
Adobe Reader is required to open and view PDF files. This can be downloaded free from adobe.com.
Available DocumentsMT 2000 Spec Sheet
The Barcode Reader – efficiency in the form of a device
The “Portable Print & Ship” solution utilises a new kind of small handheld reader. The device can scan barcodes and it also contains a read/write unit for tags.
The M5900RVe is a rugged industrial printer with the “e” Series high performance. It is designed specifically for demanding direct thermal applications.
The fast and reliable ZXP Series 7 prints photo-like cards for medium- to high-volume applications – Utilising the latest in card-printing technology, the ZXP Series 7 card printer provides high-quality card printing. The printer delivers fast yet reliable performance whilst offering users exceptional value by lowering the printer’s total cost of ownership. Time after time, it prints sharp vivid cards with precise colour control.View Product
Matrix 210™ is the new Datalogic 2D reader offering extreme reading performance and integrated Ethernet in a ultra-compact housing.
Thanks to the WVGA image sensor, capturing up to 60 frames per second and to the powerful internal illuminator, Matrix 210™ offers extreme dynamic reading capability.