Combines the simplicity of a scanner and the brainpower of a mobile computer in an ultra-ergonomic gun-style form factor.
The MT2000 series of mobile terminals offer highly flexible device capable of streamlining many scan-intensive business processes in a wide variety of industries—from the front to back door in manufacturing plants, retail establishments, warehouses, hospitals and more. The easy-to-use and affordable mobile terminal offers a unique hybrid design, functioning as both a scanner and a mobile computer throughout the business day. Its rugged ergonomic design ensures reliability in almost any environment.
MT2000 Series Key Features and Benefits
Versatility and Value
- Eliminates need for separate bar code scanners, mobile computers, EAS deactivators and mobile RFID readers
- Entry level priced
- Compatible with Zebra’s flagship mobile device management solution, Mobility Services Platform (MSP)
- Service From the Start coverage available
- Preloaded with MCL client software
- Optional MCL designer software
- Microsoft.Net® framework
- Windows CE 5.0 operating system
- Bluetooth® technology for cordless connection to host device up to 300 feet away
- USB and RS-232 provides a flexible corded connection to host devices
- MT 2090 offers integrated 802.11 a/b/g for real-time direct application connectivity
- PCI compliant
Comprehensive Data Capture
- 1D laser scanner performs up to 50 inches away and on damaged and worn bar codes
- 2D imager captures 1D and 2D bar codes as well as signatures, images and video
- High speed scanning
- Checkpoint EAS compatibility
- Same drop, tumble and temperature specifications as Zebra’s high-end rugged devices
- High resolution, high contrast QVGA Display
- Tempered glass exit window
- 21 key enhanced keypad
Adobe Reader is required to open and view PDF files. This can be downloaded free from adobe.com.
Available DocumentsMT 2000 Spec Sheet
- Applies label up to 6″ high x 12″ long
•Stand-alone or add to a production line
• Placement accuracy of 0.03″If you are looking for a reliable, economical bottle-wrap labelling system that is easy to set up and simple to maintain, then check out the Weber 121.Industries that use the Model 121:
• Craft beer labelling
• Medical and pharmaceutical container labelling
• Food/Sauce bottle labelling
• Cylindrical beverage & juice bottle labelling
The Datamax-O’Neil p1120n Near Edge Performance Printer offers a unique near-edge printhead that allows full use of the label giving customers the ability to design and code barcodes that support detailed information. The flexible multimedia printing allows labels to be printed on synthetics, tags, self-adhesives and plastics. The near-edge printhead gives users the ability to integrate barcode printing across a wide variety of applications. The p1120n also offers auto-loading capabilities, a user-friendly touchscreen, and uses industry standard PCL printer language making it easy to integrate.View Product
Label printer and dispenser for all labelling tasks
The new Legi-Air 5300 from Bluhm Systems is a modular Label printer and dispenser distinguished by its extremely versatile applications and a very high operating run time. In addition, the system offers a high degree of operator-friendliness: the operator is supported in his work by several functions such as service interval or operating condition display.View Product
The brand-new Weber 121 system features a cost-efficient Alpha Compact labelling system mated with a wrap conveyor for a compact, easy-to-use solution for labelling bottles and other round straight-walled products.
This heavy-duty wrap-labeller can be inserted into your production line to give you consistent end-to-end labelling and better control over your production.
Redefine productivity and reliability with the MC3200 mobile computer, the next generation in the class-leading MC3000 Series, now with more options to meet your needs. Choose the right operating system for your business – Android Jelly Bean or Microsoft Embedded Compact 7. Your choice of our most advanced 1-D laser or 1-D/2-D imager scan engine allows your workers to easily capture barcodes in any condition.View Product