Combines the simplicity of a scanner and the brainpower of a mobile computer in an ultra-ergonomic gun-style form factor.
The MT2000 series of mobile terminals offer highly flexible device capable of streamlining many scan-intensive business processes in a wide variety of industries—from the front to back door in manufacturing plants, retail establishments, warehouses, hospitals and more. The easy-to-use and affordable mobile terminal offers a unique hybrid design, functioning as both a scanner and a mobile computer throughout the business day. Its rugged ergonomic design ensures reliability in almost any environment.
MT2000 Series Key Features and Benefits
Versatility and Value
- Eliminates need for separate bar code scanners, mobile computers, EAS deactivators and mobile RFID readers
- Entry level priced
- Compatible with Zebra’s flagship mobile device management solution, Mobility Services Platform (MSP)
- Service From the Start coverage available
- Preloaded with MCL client software
- Optional MCL designer software
- Microsoft.Net® framework
- Windows CE 5.0 operating system
- Bluetooth® technology for cordless connection to host device up to 300 feet away
- USB and RS-232 provides a flexible corded connection to host devices
- MT 2090 offers integrated 802.11 a/b/g for real-time direct application connectivity
- PCI compliant
Comprehensive Data Capture
- 1D laser scanner performs up to 50 inches away and on damaged and worn bar codes
- 2D imager captures 1D and 2D bar codes as well as signatures, images and video
- High speed scanning
- Checkpoint EAS compatibility
- Same drop, tumble and temperature specifications as Zebra’s high-end rugged devices
- High resolution, high contrast QVGA Display
- Tempered glass exit window
- 21 key enhanced keypad
Adobe Reader is required to open and view PDF files. This can be downloaded free from adobe.com.
Available DocumentsMT 2000 Spec Sheet
The ZD410 is the smallest printer in its class, fitting easily in the most space-constrained desktop or shelf. Available with either 203 dpi or 300 dpi print resolution, the ZD410 is ideal for printing labels with a shelf life of less than one year. The ZD410 is currently available for purchase only in North America and the European Union countries. It will be launched in other countries throughout 2016.View Product
Manage your stock by checking the properties of your products and verifying they are correct. Alert, by incidents, the failures of the products checked. Send the incident report to the server to solve it or to have a movement report. Finally, print product related labels from your handheld device via cable, WiFi or Bluetooth.View Product
The WS2000 Wireless Switch is a powerful all-in-one solution that simplifies and helps reduce the costs of managing wired and wireless (802.11a/b/g) networks in enterprise branch offices. The integrated router, gateway, firewall, Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) and more eliminate the cost of purchasing and the complexity of managing multiple pieces of equipment. Support for Wi-Fi Multimedia extensions (WMM) and SIP Call Admission Control enables the WS2000 to provide peak performance for even the most demanding applications, including voice and video. The ability to easily and cost-effectively scale to meet growing needs, as well as upgrade to support new security, radio and other standards provides the assurance that the WS2000 will meet your needs today and tomorrow. The WS2000 — enterpriseclass networking functionality, priced for the small to medium-sized business or enterprise branch office.View Product
Two in-line arranged thermal transfer print units for simultaneous two-color printing in one label.
With ribbon saver at one print unit.View Product