U-60 Label Dispenser
The Dispensa-Matic U-60 is ideal for dispensing pressure-sensitive labels from 0.375″ up to 6.0″ wide. Labels are peeled from their liner and presented to the user for easy grab and go labelling.
This semi-automatic electric label dispensing system is built to last using high-quality metal parts for years of service with little downtime. The U-60 is made in the USA and comes with a 3-year warranty.
U-60 Label Dispenser
The Dispensa-Matic U-60 Label Dispenser is a heavy-duty, semi-automatic electric label dispenser for labels from 0.375″ to 6.0″ wide x 0.375″ to any length. This label dispenser advances at over 7″ per second.
Butt-cut or die-cut label compatible
Multiple row compatible
- Semi-automatic dispenser: pick, apply and repeat
- Label cartons, envelopes, brochures, bottles, bags, cans – anything that needs a label
- Side frames are made from the highest quality metals, then formed, countersunk, de burred and inspected
- Dispensing tables are formed out of aircraft-grade aluminium. The peel edge is hand-milled to spec within .001″
- Dispensing tables are polished with ultra-fine polishing compound so paper flows freely around the plate
- The U-60 motor is a shaded-pole AC motor
- Dispensa-Matic U-60 uses Micro-Switch branded switches, which are specifically designed to detect all kinds of labels: paper, Mylar, foil, holographic and clear; photo cell available
- International compatibility; motor is compatible for Europe and all other 220V 50/60hz
- Dimensions: 11″ x 13″ x 8″
- Weight: 13 lbs
Adobe Reader is required to open and view PDF files. This can be downloaded free from adobe.com.
Weber’s economical Model 4300 Pro-Apply printer-applicators feature the functionality often limited to higher-duty production systems.
• Applies labels up to 6″ wide x 6″ long
• Prints text, bar codes and graphic images @ 203, 300 or 600 dpi
• Non-contact, tamp-blow application
• Accurate labelling to within ±0.03″
Industrial labels are high-performance products for a broad range of business branches. They can be seen on everything, from beverage packaging, ink cartridges to automotive tyres. In production, logistics, stocktaking as well as trading, these symbols assist to deliver data and supporting advertisingView Product
The LI2208 represents the next generation in 1D scanning and builds on our most popular scanner ever, the LS2208. You get the same reliability and ergonomics of the LS2208, combined with enhanced features such as extended range and support for mobile bar codes. With our best-in-class linear imager, you can count on unparalleled scanning performance on every bar code, every time. A patented single circuit board improves reliability by eliminating connectors and ribbon cables, which are the most common points of failure. You can drop it and use it in dusty and damp environments — and still expect reliable operation.View Product