Trident is perfect for text, barcode and graphic marking on absorbent and smooth surfaces.It is easy to use, highly reliable and can reach printing speeds up to 60 meters per minute.
Click on the Direct Sales Button, and contact us today to order your Trident inkjet thermal inks.
- High reliability
Piezo-controlled graphic printing for industry-standard fonts, with almost unlimited number of rows.
- high printing speeds in barcode quality
up to 60 m/minute at 192 dpi (maximum 200 m/minute)
- good print image
based on perfected and proven Piezo technology
- simple operation
through integrated maintenance module
- unique flexibility
through the use of several Trident printheads
- Maximum 50 mm to 800 mm printing heights possible, as well as freely configurable layouts
- Multi-sided coding of packaging on two sides (top, side or at different production lines)
- virtually any porous surfaces can be marked, depending on ink type
- Topping up ink whilst in operation
- up to 5 mm distance from printhead to product surface enables marking of cartons with surface tolerances
- highly economical
- Best price-performance ratio in terms of ratio: cost of ink to area printed
Adobe Reader is required to open and view PDF files. This can be downloaded free from adobe.com.
When labeling dairy products like cheese, milk, and other refrigerated items, you want a label that looks good, conveys your message but also stands up to the cold, moist atmosphere. A good label design will entice customers to try your brand. Bright, colorful labels can be used to create families of products, too. Check out some of the eye-catching labels below.
Weber is applying its expertise as a leading manufacturer and supplier of pressure-sensitive labels to provide the finest in RFID smart labels. Our innovative method of inserting the RFID inlays fits seamlessly within our label conversion process. And because we manufacture the RFID smart labels ourselves, we’re able to offer RFID media that will maximize performance and minimize costs.View Product
A revolutionary design delivers revolutionary productivity gains…one more hour, per worker, per shift.
Businesses looking for the next innovation in warehouse mobility to boost warehouse productivity, have just found it: the rugged TC8000. What makes the TC8000 so special? EverythingView Product