OEM Auto Parts Labels
Product ID labels on your OEM auto parts have to last the life of the product. And more than likely, that will be a long, tough life cycle. Weber can help you pick the right materials to ensure that your labels continue to work through all kinds of weather and harsh conditions.
When you need tough, long-lasting labels.
OEM labels need to retain readability for technical and installation information as well as keeping the products brand image in front of the consumer.
OEM Automotive Label Tips
- Durable, UL-listed vinyl and polyester label facesheet and adhesive combinations make your label work for demanding, long-term applications.
- If your package contains petroleum distillate or other liquids, chose a printing process and lamination to prevent label damage.
- Metallic label materials can add value to your logo and help get your product noticed.
- Labels need to be eye-catching to compete on the shelf in automotive after-market stores.
- Use bold fonts to make it easier to read the fine print on parts labels.
- Add bar codes, QR codes and other important information to make it easier for the consumer to identify the part after long periods of service.
|Shock Absorber LabelImportant product identification and safety information is required on many automotive parts including shock absorbers and struts. This label uses large type that is protected from the elements by clear lamination.Label Size: 1.5″ wide x 4.75″ highFacestock: Gloss WhitePrint method: FlexoTop Coat: Clear lamination|
|Rancho Products LabelThis is a brand identification label used on Rancho Suspension parts. Printed on a clear material, this logo shows up bright and shiny on truck shock absorber and strut parts.This type of branding can be important as many aftermarket truck parts can be seen by other vehicles following behind the vehicle and it becomes a moving billboard for your product!Label Size: 5.5″ wide x 2.375″ highFacestock: Clear GlossPrint method: FlexoTop Coat: None|
Adobe Reader is required to open and view PDF files. This can be downloaded free from adobe.com.
- High-performance printing
- 203 x 305 dpi
- Print width 4 and 6 inches
- Multi-language display
- Flexible connectivity
- Large memory
- Windows® – Compatible
- RFID Ready!
Falcon X3 is perfect for a variety of Warehousing and larger retail in store environments including stock counts, merchandising, pick and pack, and goods in/goods out applications.View Product
The PV-1000 Portable display and collection unit has been introduced in response to the requests of our customers, who appreciate the ease of use and high level of repeatable accuracy of the Axicon PC and Mac-based verifiers, but would like to add portability to their quality processes. For existing Axicon verifier customers who now
find that portability would be beneficial in their quality control there is no need to purchase a new verifier – just add a portable display and collection unit to work with the existing equipment – the Axicon PV-1000.
Suitable for difficult environmental conditions and locations with high hygienic standards, as in the food, pharmaceutical and chemical industry. With mounting brackets for desktop or wall-mount installation.Integrated power supply unit, sealed cable glands for all cable connections.View Product