Model 5300 Series Direct-Tamp Label Printer-Applicator
This Weber exclusive Model 5300 label printer application system provides high-resolution printing and high-speed operation combined with the dependable direct tamp method of label application. This method is similar to tamp-blow, but the flexible tamp pad makes direct contact with the product during application.
- Print and apply labels on a production line in one easy step
- Choose from a wide range of 203, 300 and 600-dpi print engines
- Capable of handling print speeds up to 16 ips
- Numerous I/O’s ease interfacing with external devices
- Monitor the operation via a web browser
- Available with RFID capability
Model 5300 Series Direct Tamp Label Printer-Applicator
Weber’s Model 5300 direct tamp module provides an accurate, versatile means of pressure-sensitive label printing and contact application.
In addition to offering a broad selection of high-quality print engines that feature various print resolutions and label dispensing rates, this Model 5300 system is available with optional RFID print-encode engines.
Standard direct and thermal-transfer print engines from manufacturers Zebra, SATO and Datamax produce text, bar codes and graphic images at 203, 300 or 600 dpi. The Zebra-based RFID models combine these printing capabilities with the encoding and verification of RFID inlays to meet EPC Gen 2 protocols.
Special Features & Options
The Model 5300 direct tamp system includes a number of noteworthy features that add to the operational versatility of this printer-applicator:
• Direct tamp application: This method of application is similar to tamp-blow, but the flexible tamp pad makes direct contact with the product. A printed label is fed into place and held by vacuum on the applicator pad; the pad is then extended and the label is applied to within a placement accuracy of ±0.03″.
• Browser-based monitoring: The status of all operational functions and configurations can be monitored by logging on to a web page that is unique to each Model 5300 unit.
• Numerous I/O’s: The system can be interfaced with many types of external devices.
• One-to-one media consumption: Special label unwind and rewind dimensions are matched to the system’s ribbon supply to ensure they are consumed at the same rate, reducing downtime and eliminating partial changeovers.
• Print job storage: Multiple label printing formats can be stored in the system’s memory, making it easier for an operator to select a job directly from the applicator instead of downloading a computer file.
The Model 5300 direct tamp system boasts numerous additional features, including an upgradeable microprocessor controller, various inputs/outputs, plus durable construction that will withstand harsh industrial environments.
There also are several optional enhancements that can increase the system’s functionality. A product height sensor, for example, enables the printer-applicator to label items of varying heights delivered by the same conveyor.
Other options include a 15-foot umbilical connection that enables the remote location of the unit’s controller; an adjustable stand for optimum system orientation; label-on-pad and product-presence sensors; plus beacon light alerts to signal the status of label and ribbon supplies.
Adobe Reader is required to open and view PDF files. This can be downloaded free from adobe.com.
- High Speed Throughput
- 203 / 305 dpi
- 4 and 6 inch Print Width
- Multilingual Display
- Flexible Connectivity
- Powerful Memory
- Windows® Compatible
- RFID Ready and Upgradeable
The Flex-Matic has been developed to accurately apply labels to a wide range of flat products including Bags, Envelopes, Pamphlets, PCB’s etc. up to a maximum thickness of 4mm. Constructed to the highest engineering standards and comes complete with a 2 year warranty against manufacturing defects and are fully compliant with all current safety standards.View Product
Economical, dependable, high-performance printing Zebra’s 105SLPlus printer provides economical, dependable, high- performance printing. This rugged printer is built for continuous operation, with exactly the features needed for fast, reliable and cost-effective printing in your manufacturing and warehousing environments. The 105SLPlus printer leverages Zebra’s proven electronics platform to offer increased speed for high-volume applications – and […]View Product
Zebra GK420t Healthcare Desktop PrinterView Product