Health & Beauty Labels
Whether organic lotions, lip balms or hand sanitizers, your health & beauty products can blossom with colorful, high-quality labels. And your family of products can share a design but remain unique for easy recognition on the store shelf.
Great looking labels are an easy way to enhance your brand.
Weber can print your high-quality health and beauty labels on a wide variety of materials like clear film or foil materials in unique shapes, too. We can also help you refresh your design and bring new life to your brand through new shapes, colors and styles.
Health & Beauty Product Label Tips
- Clear film labels can be printed using our flexo or digital label presses allowing your product to be seen through the clear container.
- Give your brand an up-scale look with metallic hot foil accents or metalized label material.
- If you need minimum quantities, use digital printing for economical prices. Great for smaller labels, too.
- To avoid color matching a label to a container, chose a clear film against your opaque bottle.
- Matte finish varnishes give a formal, artisan look to products.
- Special security seal die cuts in your label create a tamper-evident closure for your product.
Adobe Reader is required to open and view PDF files. This can be downloaded free from adobe.com.
When creating a family of furniture care products such as conditioners and oils, be sure to let the customer see exactly what they will be putting on their expensive wooden treasures. By using clear labels and containers, the buyer can see the products inside, showing your quality ingredients. And since your customer will be concerned about the ingredients, your label needs to show caution information and detailed instructions.View Product
Offering a more flexible alternative to dot matrix technology, the GP-M831 combines the sturdiness of a dot matrix printer with the advantages of inkjet, such as wider media compatibility and higher-quality prints. Unlike dot matrix printers, the versatile GP-M831 can print advanced barcodes and crisp text, and can be used with a variety of media, including glossy paper and labels.
DS4800 is an industrial laser scanner combining flexibility and compactness thus satisfying all application needs of the production plant.
Through the smart focus adjustment DS4800 optimizes the performances based on the reading distance. This extends the reading area and
improves the overall read rate.
The QuickScan™ Lite QW2100 linear imager is specifically for reading long and truncated bar codes which is common in some areas of the world. QuickScan Lite’s flexibility means it is perfect for use in retail, light manufacturing, document/bill processing and banking/finance environments. The QW2100 imager is small, lightweight and its ergonomic design is comfortable to use during […]View Product