Improve the shopping experience of your customer with EasyGo! POS. Your customer will use a mobile device while shopping and scan the products on the fly. Once your customer is at the cash register, the shopping list will already be in your POS system. Just do a final review and charge your customer. Easy and fast!
EasyGo! POS is an application designed to make the live of your customer easier. With this application, your customer will be able to:
– Scan the items bought so they are automatically added to the shopping list while they are collected in your shop.
– Review both the items picked and the total price. Correct the shopping list if necessary.
– Avoid long queues at the checkouts, improve customer satisfaction.
In addition to using this application as a queue busting app, it can also be used as wedding or birthday gift-lists. Imagine the process of creating a wedding or birthday gift list. Why looking at huge catalogs? Just let your customer walk through the store and scan the desired products.
Adobe Reader is required to open and view PDF files. This can be downloaded free from adobe.com.
- Auto-switching Universal Power Supply for immediate adaptability anywhere in the world
- Compatible with all Direct Thermal and Thermal Transfer printers
- Electronic Speed Control will automatically synchronise winding speed to the speed of your printer
- Provides passive winding without skewing print or barcodes on your labels
- Rewind up to 61cm per second
- Easily handles labels up to 23cm wide
- Wind labels face in or face out
RWG500 – Label Rewinder
This Label Rewinder is ideal for batch printing applications and accommodates label rolls up to 5″ wide (optional 7″ extension available) with roll O.D. of up to 8″. It can be self-powered with an optional external power module.
Building on Zebra’s range of robust kiosk printers for demanding applications, the KR403 receipt printer offers a number of enhancements ranging from excellent print quality across a wide range of papers to expanded memory and a wide selection of fonts and barcodes – including the retail-industry-requirement of GS1 DataBar barcode. The KR403 printer is easy to integrate into kiosk designs thanks to its compact size and footprint, range of mounting options, and Zebra Programming Language (ZPL), which increases functionality and allows for a wide variety of applications.View Product
Are you still looking for an all-in-one solution to your GHS labelling needs?
If you are a medium to large company that manufactures or distributes multiple chemicals or formulations, you should look into Weber’s new GHS Labelling Software powered by Matrix. Whether you are using one PC or an entire network of computers in multiple locations, this system can keep your labelling operation organized, compliant and running smoothly.
Using one SQL database, fewer formats are needed. All the information is stored in one location making it easier to update. And the Weber GHS Labelling Software has a very tight audit trail so all user activities are date and time stamped for accountability.View Product