Labels for the spirits category of alcoholic beverages (gin, vodka, rum, whiskey, bourbon, tequila and brandy) have to look great on the store shelf but also must be eye-catching on the back wall of a bar to get a customer’s attention. Clear film labels can let the color of your product show through or can make your design float on the bottle. And clear beverages allow a back label to show through from the front to add to the design or create a three-dimensional effect.
A good looking custom label both identifies and sells your brand.
Weber can print your labels on a wide variety of materials that will set your brand apart from the competition. We can help with intricate die cuts and special designs for irregularly-shaped bottles.
This spirits margarita label is printed on clear film material with an intricate die cut that makes the shiny label jump off of the satin-finished bottle. This gives the product a very unique look like a frosted margarita glass.
The labels are also printed with a film liner that is more reliable against breaks for high-speed automated labeling.
These labels were printed on our high-resolution HP digital presses.
Label Size: 3.25″ wide x 5.0″ high
Facestock: Clear film
Print method: Digital
Top Coat: None
Spirits Label Tips
- By using a clear label material or metallic foil, you add a perceived value to your product with an up-scale look.
- Be sure to use label materials that will stand up to damp and abrasive conditions as well as frequent handling with product contents contacting the label.
- Always test your label adhesives to make sure they will stick securely to your containers, especially plastic bottles and irregularly curved shapes.
- Your label designs and colors should reflect your brand’s image. Consumers make choices by associating themselves with your product’s image.
- Spirits are much more expensive per bottle than other beverages like craft beers and juices. Make sure your label design is in line with your beverage’s value.
- Keep your design simple but eye-catching. Create patterns on your label or subtle designs using dull or gloss varnishes. Custom die shapes allow you to use interesting shapes for your label.
Adobe Reader is required to open and view PDF files. This can be downloaded free from adobe.com.
- Print speed up to 305 mm per second
- Left or right handed available
- Robust industrial design
- Easy Connectivity
- Especially for Print & Apply designed systems
- RFID ready!
Industrial labels are high-performance products for a broad range of business branches. They can be seen on everything, from beverage packaging, ink cartridges to automotive tyres. In production, logistics, stocktaking as well as trading, these symbols assist to deliver data and supporting advertisingView Product
The LI2208 represents the next generation in 1D scanning and builds on our most popular scanner ever, the LS2208. You get the same reliability and ergonomics of the LS2208, combined with enhanced features such as extended range and support for mobile bar codes. With our best-in-class linear imager, you can count on unparalleled scanning performance on every bar code, every time. A patented single circuit board improves reliability by eliminating connectors and ribbon cables, which are the most common points of failure. You can drop it and use it in dusty and damp environments — and still expect reliable operation.View Product
Providing great performance and reliability at a competitive price, the GT800 direct-thermal/thermal-transfer desktop printer offers a wide range of advanced features to meet a variety of low-to-medium volume printing applications. The GT800 printer supports both 74- metre and 300-metre ribbon capacities and, because its intelligent design means that no additional settings are required for supporting different roll lengths, it is easy for users to select the appropriate length for the task in hand.View Product