Labels for the spirits category of alcoholic beverages (gin, vodka, rum, whiskey, bourbon, tequila and brandy) have to look great on the store shelf but also must be eye-catching on the back wall of a bar to get a customer’s attention. Clear film labels can let the color of your product show through or can make your design float on the bottle. And clear beverages allow a back label to show through from the front to add to the design or create a three-dimensional effect.
A good looking custom label both identifies and sells your brand.
Weber can print your labels on a wide variety of materials that will set your brand apart from the competition. We can help with intricate die cuts and special designs for irregularly-shaped bottles.
This spirits margarita label is printed on clear film material with an intricate die cut that makes the shiny label jump off of the satin-finished bottle. This gives the product a very unique look like a frosted margarita glass.
The labels are also printed with a film liner that is more reliable against breaks for high-speed automated labeling.
These labels were printed on our high-resolution HP digital presses.
Label Size: 3.25″ wide x 5.0″ high
Facestock: Clear film
Print method: Digital
Top Coat: None
Spirits Label Tips
- By using a clear label material or metallic foil, you add a perceived value to your product with an up-scale look.
- Be sure to use label materials that will stand up to damp and abrasive conditions as well as frequent handling with product contents contacting the label.
- Always test your label adhesives to make sure they will stick securely to your containers, especially plastic bottles and irregularly curved shapes.
- Your label designs and colors should reflect your brand’s image. Consumers make choices by associating themselves with your product’s image.
- Spirits are much more expensive per bottle than other beverages like craft beers and juices. Make sure your label design is in line with your beverage’s value.
- Keep your design simple but eye-catching. Create patterns on your label or subtle designs using dull or gloss varnishes. Custom die shapes allow you to use interesting shapes for your label.
Adobe Reader is required to open and view PDF files. This can be downloaded free from adobe.com.
- Large LCD display
- 203, 305 and 609 dpi
- Up to 104mm print width
- 1,000m ribbon capacity
- Heavy duty industrial design
- Ribbon saver function
- Optional quick change ribbon cassette
- 16 ips print speed
- Easy maintenance
- RFID Ready
True Enterprise-Grade Rugged Tablet for Windows and Android
Zebra’s ET50/ET55 marries the best of consumer-style tablets and fully rugged tablets to create a new cost-effective category of tablet that offers the flexibility, features, functionality and durability required to meet the majority of today’s enterprise needs.
Two-inch (56mm) on-demand thermal printers for labels, receipts, tags and wristbands.
Leading the way in versatile and affordable desktop printing. These space-saving, user-friendly printers bring new levels of performance to the Zebra Desktop family. The direct-thermal LP 2824 Plus or combined direct-thermal/thermal-transfer TLP 2824 Plus are perfect for patient identification, pharmacy labelling, retail product and shelf labelling or any other application where precise narrow output is required.View Product
Our special manufacturing capabilities and broad selection of matte and gloss varnish coatings and laminates help improve the appearance and long-lasting performance of your labels.