Furniture Polish Labels
When creating a family of furniture care products such as conditioners and oils, be sure to let the customer see exactly what they will be putting on their expensive wooden treasures. By using clear labels and containers, the buyer can see the products inside, showing your quality ingredients. And since your customer will be concerned about the ingredients, your label needs to show caution information and detailed instructions.
Use the right materials and labels to highlight your wood care products.
The label also needs to be durable as it will be handled repeatedly, often with the contents dripping on the label. This could lead to important label directions becoming unreadable. Always use the right label materials for your labels and consider lamination to make your label look better and last longer.
Furniture Care Product Label Tips
- Flexo label printing allows bright colorful labels in up to 10 colors on clear film materials.
- Expanded text booklet labels with multiple layer construction let you include large amounts of text for ingredients, caution and handling instructions.
- Durable label materials hold up to harsh storage conditions and consumer handling.
- Adding lamination to your label will help it look better and last longer.
- Custom die shapes can match your label to the lines of the container.
- Matching front & back labels can enhance a products design.
- Be sure to add your social media sites and a QR to engage your customers.
All labels can be applied using a label applicator system.
Adobe Reader is required to open and view PDF files. This can be downloaded free from adobe.com.
- Antimicrobial housing
- User-friendly Operation and Maintenance
- Print resolution 203/305 dpi
- RFID Ready!
- Prints labels , Receipts, tags and Bracelets
The Epson C7500 inkjet label printer is a fast, full-colour label printer whose rugged design allows minimal maintenance, low cost of ownership, and is ideal for busy, on-demand labelling environments.
The Just-in-Time Colour printing lets you print the labels you need, when you need them, quickly and economically. The C7500 uses durable inks that won’t smudge, smear or fade. And the highly durable labels are up to 50% lower in cost than laser or thermal-transfer printed labels.
Produce labels come in all shapes and sizes. And some need special required information fields, QR codes, bar codes, traceability information and more.Let Weber help you get the most from your label by using the right materials that will match your requirements plus give you a label that will attract more buyers to your fresh produce.
Take a look at some of the labels we have made and see what we can do. Contact us for more information or help meeting your label requirements.
Heavy-duty labels that look good. Labels used in the automotive parts industry have to be tough to stand up to the harsh environments where they are used. But that doesn’t mean they can’t look good, too. Bright, colorful consumer parts labels need to add life and value to your packaging while OEM parts need durable […]View Product