Furniture Polish Labels
When creating a family of furniture care products such as conditioners and oils, be sure to let the customer see exactly what they will be putting on their expensive wooden treasures. By using clear labels and containers, the buyer can see the products inside, showing your quality ingredients. And since your customer will be concerned about the ingredients, your label needs to show caution information and detailed instructions.
Use the right materials and labels to highlight your wood care products.
The label also needs to be durable as it will be handled repeatedly, often with the contents dripping on the label. This could lead to important label directions becoming unreadable. Always use the right label materials for your labels and consider lamination to make your label look better and last longer.
Furniture Care Product Label Tips
- Flexo label printing allows bright colorful labels in up to 10 colors on clear film materials.
- Expanded text booklet labels with multiple layer construction let you include large amounts of text for ingredients, caution and handling instructions.
- Durable label materials hold up to harsh storage conditions and consumer handling.
- Adding lamination to your label will help it look better and last longer.
- Custom die shapes can match your label to the lines of the container.
- Matching front & back labels can enhance a products design.
- Be sure to add your social media sites and a QR to engage your customers.
All labels can be applied using a label applicator system.
Adobe Reader is required to open and view PDF files. This can be downloaded free from adobe.com.
- Semiconductor / Electronics
- Dual LAN System
- Fastest in the Market
- Large LCD Display
- Easy to Navigate Menu
- User Configurable Print Head
- RFID Ready and Upgradeable
- No PC Required
- Tri-Interface Port
- Built to Last
Fast 4-inch thermal printers that are easy to use, easy to deploy and easy to manage, then choose the ZD420. Daily operation couldn’t be simpler, thanks to a new ribbon cartridge with more status iconsView Product
Independent print system with HP technology Small and compact Control system and print head in one Simple and intuitive 3-button operation with LED control lamps for user-friendly system control SmartCard function for the automatic recognition and storage of ink levels Cost-efficient introductory system Variable controls via interface Simple layout and parameter transfer using a USB stickView Product
Everyone knows first impressions are important. But in retail, last impressions can count even more. POS lanes are your last touchpoint with your customer — a touchpoint that can make or break a sale and the customer experience. Keeping checkout lines moving couldn’t be more important — or more challenging. Manufacturers are using new GS1 DataBar and 2D bar codes to improve inventory management throughout the retail supply chain. Customers are rapidly adopting electronic bar codes that represent loyalty cards, discount coupons and gift cards for their value and convenience, since they can be stored on the one device they have with them at all times — their mobile phones.View Product