Our special manufacturing capabilities and broad selection of matte and gloss varnish coatings and laminates help improve the appearance and long-lasting performance of your labels.
Label Coatings & Laminates
- UV Matte or Gloss Coating – Ultraviolet-cured varnish that features a high-gloss appearance. It highlights label graphics and protects labels from minor abrasion, moisture and various solvents.
- UV Thermal-Transfer-Imprintable Coating – Available in both gloss and matte finishes to protect the label facestock and all custom-printed graphics.
- Matte & Gloss Laminates – To dramatically increase the strength and durability of your labels, we offer a variety of polyester and polypropylene film laminates that provide the ultimate in label protection. These are available in thermal-transfer-imprintable or non-imprintable varieties.
Adobe Reader is required to open and view PDF files. This can be downloaded free from adobe.com.
- High-performance printing
- 203 x 305 dpi
- Print width 4 and 6 inches
- Multi-language display
- Flexible connectivity
- Large memory
- Windows® – Compatible
- RFID Ready!
The Symbol DS6700 1-D/2-D Imager Scanner combines the functionality of a barcode scanner, digital camera and document scanner in a single, cost-effective device. From point-and-shoot simplicity to accurate barcode scanning to capturing full-size documents, this device is the right tool for the job. Text enhancement technology makes the scanner able to handle even the finest-grain text. Omni-directional scanning and a wide working range means that even novice users can begin scanning with minimal training.View Product
The Monarch 9864TM Tabletop Bar Code Industrial Printer helps you move your merchandise quickly and accurately through the supply chain, by providing high quality, scannable bar codes for your internal tracking, compliance or international shipments.View Product
The Symbol DS6707-DP is a premier general purpose scanner, offering the maximum in data capture flexibility. The Symbol DS6707-DP is able to capture images and read virtually all 1-D and 2-D barcodes and direct part marks (DPM) — including the most challenging mark, dot peen.
This highly versatile device is ideal in industries that depend on a wide variety of data types, such as healthcare, aerospace and automotive. With the DS6707-DP, workers can capture the right information at the right time, driving inefficiencies and errors out of business processes — improving accuracy as well as employee productivity.View Product