Everyone uses sunscreen these days whether at the beach, playing sports outdoors, or at a family picnic. But how do you make your sunscreen product stand out from the hundreds of others on the store shelf? A simple, clean label design on a unique shaped container is the best way to get noticed. Bright colors and large characters for the SPF number are important considerations.
Build your brand with durable and attractive custom labels.
Weber can help you decide on the right materials that will look great and yet be durable enough to take harsh treatment at the beach, ballpark or where ever. Your labels can be die cut to follow the shape of your container. And you can use clear film to create a no-label look.
Sunscreen Label Tips
- By using a clear label material or metallic foil, you add value to your product with an enhanced look.
- Be sure to use label materials that will stand up to damp and abrasive conditions as well as frequent handling with product contents contacting the label.
- Always test your label adhesives to make sure they will stick securely to your containers, especially plastic bottles and curved shapes.
- Use unique designs and colors for your brand to create a family of products. This makes it easier for consumer to return to your product by sight.
- Most people choose their sunscreen by the SPF number so make sure it is easy to see.
- Keep your design simple but eye-catching. Create patterns on your label or subtle designs using dull or gloss varnishes.
- Custom die shapes allow you to use interesting shapes for your label.
- Add a QR code so your customers can interact with your company, get coupons, and more.
|Sunscreen LabelsThis sunscreen label emulates the wonderful world of sun and surf with colors that match and a design that creates a family along with the brands other products.The glossy white film material keeps these labels from deteriorating due to moisture, sand or spilled product.These labels were printed on our high-resolution HP digital presses.Label Size: 1.75″ wide x 4.5″ high
Facestock: Glossy white film
Print method: Digital
Top Coat: None
|Aloe Gel LabelsWith a bright green product in a clear container, this aloe gel is quite an eye-catcher. So the designer used a clear film label to let the color show through, highlighting the front panel with a simple white panel showing the product name in clean typography.The clear white film material moves with the flexing of the container and is laminated to preserve the label in harsh, abusive conditions.These labels were printed on our high-resolution HP digital presses.Label Size: 9.0″ wide x 4.5″ high
Facestock: Glossy clear film
Print method: Digital
Top Coat: Clear lamination
Adobe Reader is required to open and view PDF files. This can be downloaded free from adobe.com.
The Magellan 1100i omnidirectional presentation scanner is a high performing and versatile data collection tool for a variety of applications. The Magellan 1100i uses Datalogic’s latest digital imaging technology to provide intuitive and fast reading performance on 1D and 2D barcodes as well as supporting advanced features like image capture and EAS tag deactivation.
Datalogic is proud of The Magellan’s revolutionary External Read Indicator (ERI) which allows the Magellan 1100i reader to integrate with RFID or EAS systems. Making the Magellan a future proof solution!View Product
The Axicon 7025-S verifier is designed for all barcodes where an 8, 10 or 20mil aperture is mandatory (such as GS1-128 and ITF-14), up to 195mm width including quiet zones. The simple to use design reduces user error and eliminates product damage whilst providing the highest level of accuracy achievable for verification.View Product
As in many cases, products are judged and purchased on the strength of their label. And auto parts are no different. Your automotive replacement parts packaging needs a colorful label to attract a buyers attention. Set your brand apart from the competition with unique, well-designed labels that showcase your products. You can use a wide range of materials to add value and style to your label and Weber can help you decide on the best fit of facestock and adhesive to guarantee that your label looks good and performs correctly.View Product
Zebra GK420t Healthcare Desktop Printer
Zebra’s GK™ Series and GT800 desktop printers combine dependable printing with fast print speeds and network manageability. With their easy-to-use design, Zebra’s advanced desktop printers enable you to improve operational efficiencies.View Product