Furniture Polish Labels
When creating a family of furniture care products such as conditioners and oils, be sure to let the customer see exactly what they will be putting on their expensive wooden treasures. By using clear labels and containers, the buyer can see the products inside, showing your quality ingredients. And since your customer will be concerned about the ingredients, your label needs to show caution information and detailed instructions.
Use the right materials and labels to highlight your wood care products.
The label also needs to be durable as it will be handled repeatedly, often with the contents dripping on the label. This could lead to important label directions becoming unreadable. Always use the right label materials for your labels and consider lamination to make your label look better and last longer.
Furniture Care Product Label Tips
- Flexo label printing allows bright colorful labels in up to 10 colors on clear film materials.
- Expanded text booklet labels with multiple layer construction let you include large amounts of text for ingredients, caution and handling instructions.
- Durable label materials hold up to harsh storage conditions and consumer handling.
- Adding lamination to your label will help it look better and last longer.
- Custom die shapes can match your label to the lines of the container.
- Matching front & back labels can enhance a products design.
- Be sure to add your social media sites and a QR to engage your customers.
All labels can be applied using a label applicator system.
Adobe Reader is required to open and view PDF files. This can be downloaded free from adobe.com.
- Printing Labels and bracelets
- Print Resolution 203/305 dpi
- Antimicrobial housing
- Small, compact
- Easy maintenance
The MS12xx family of compact, durable, industrial fixed mount scanners are available in fuzzy (FZY) or wide-angle (WA) versions for maximum versatility.
As a fixed mount scanner, FZY modules feature fuzzy logic technology for premium scanning on 1-D barcodes, even those with poorly printed, low-contrast symbols. As a fixed mount scanner, the FZY modules are ideal for manufacturing, warehousing and shipping, conveyer belts, assembly lines, library systems and other applications needing reliable unattended scanning. The WA modules are ideal for OEM applications such as diagnostic equipment, medical instruments, kiosks, robotic equipment and lottery terminals.View Product
LS4208 handheld laser bar code scanner, you’re able to effortlessly speed throughput, even with bar codes in poor condition. Wherever you need to quickly capture and process data — such as at the retail checkout counter, in pharmacies and hospitals, and in light warehouse environments — this ergonomically designed scanner helps you increase accuracy, improve productivity, cut maintenance
costs and reduce the risk of downtime.
Your automotive replacement parts packaging needs a colorful label to attract a buyers attention. Set your brand apart from the competition with unique, well-designed labels that showcase your products. You can use a wide range of materials to add value and style to your label and Weber can help you decide on the best fit of facestock and adhesive to guarantee that your label looks good and performs correctly.View Product