X1Jet HP MK2
Independent print system with HP technology Small and compact Control system and print head in one Simple and intuitive 3-button operation with LED control lamps for user-friendly system control SmartCard function for the automatic recognition and storage of ink levels Cost-efficient introductory system Variable controls via interface Simple layout and parameter transfer using a USB stick ShareTweetPinLinkedIn
- Independent print system with HP technology
- Small and compact
- Control system and print head in one
- Simple and intuitive 3-button operation with LED control lamps for user-friendly system control
- SmartCard function for the automatic recognition and storage of ink levels
- Cost-efficient introductory system
- Variable controls via interface
- Simple layout and parameter transfer using a USB stick
Adobe Reader is required to open and view PDF files. This can be downloaded free from adobe.com.
- Auto-switching Universal Power Supply for immediate adaptability anywhere in the world
- Compatible with all Direct Thermal and Thermal Transfer printers
- Electronic Speed Control will automatically synchronise winding speed to the speed of your printer
- Provides passive winding without skewing print or barcodes on your labels
- Rewind up to 61cm per second
- Easily handles labels up to 23cm wide
- Wind labels face in or face out
- Choose from a wide range of 203, 300 and 600 dpi print engines
- Capable of handling print speeds up to 16 ips
- Numerous I/O’s ease interfacing with external devices
- Monitor operation via a web browser
- Available with RFID capability
This Weber exclusive label print-apply system provides high-resolution printing and high-speed operation combined with the high-speed electric tamp-blow method of label application.
Labels for the spirits category of alcoholic beverages (gin, vodka, rum, whiskey, bourbon, tequila and brandy) have to look great on the store shelf but also must be eye-catching on the back wall of a bar to get a customer’s attention. Clear film labels can let the color of your product show through or can make your design float on the bottle. And clear beverages allow a back label to show through from the front to add to the design or create a three-dimensional effect.View Product
Matrix 210™ is the new Datalogic 2D reader offering extreme reading performance and integrated Ethernet in a ultra-compact housing.
Thanks to the WVGA image sensor, capturing up to 60 frames per second and to the powerful internal illuminator, Matrix 210™ offers extreme dynamic reading capability.