U-45 Label Dispenser
The Dispensa-Matic U-45 is ideal for dispensing pressure-sensitive labels from 0.375″ up to 4.5″ wide. Labels are peeled from their liner and presented to the user for easy grab and go labelling.
This semi-automatic electric label dispensing system is built to last using high-quality metal parts for years of service with little downtime. The U-45 is made in the USA and comes with a 3-year warranty.
U-45 Label Dispenser
The Dispensa-Matic U-45 Label Dispenser is a heavy-duty, semi-automatic electric label dispenser for labels from 0.375″ to 4.5″ wide x 0.375″ to any length. This label dispenser advances at over 4″ per second.
The features include:
- Butt-cut or die-cut label compatible
- Multiple row compatible
- Semi-automatic dispenser: pick, apply and repeat
- Label boxes, envelopes, brochures, bottles, bags, cans – anything that needs a label
- Side frames are made from the highest quality metals, then formed, countersunk, de burred and inspected
- Dispensing tables are formed out of stainless.
- The peel edge is hand shaped to spec to get the perfect peeling edge needed to dispense labels without tearing the backing paper
- The U-45 motor is a shaded-pole AC motor
- Dispensa-Matic U-45 uses Micro-Switch branded switches, which are specifically designed to detect all kinds of labels: paper, Mylar, foil, holographic and clear; photo cell available
- Motor is compatible for Europe and all other 220V 50/60hz
- Dimensions: 11″ x 11″ x 8″
- Weight: 11 lbs
Adobe Reader is required to open and view PDF files. This can be downloaded free from adobe.com.
- Semiconductor / Electronics
- Dual LAN System
- Fastest in the Market
- Large LCD Display
- Easy to Navigate Menu
- User Configurable Print Head
- RFID Ready and Upgradeable
- No PC Required
- Tri-Interface Port
- Built to Last
Weather Resistant labels need to be able to handle exposure to all types of weather conditions plus direct sunlight and constant watering. Our polytag material can stand up to the job plus you can print variable information on-site with our thermal label printers equipped with durable thermal ribbons. Our garden labels come in lots of shapes and sizes, and can be used for custom printing. We can customize your labels with pre-printed logos and graphics.View Product
Zebra’s P4T/RP4T is the first-ever mobile thermal-transfer printer with optional UHF RFID printing and encoding capability. The easy-to-carry P4T/RP4T printer enables users to print bar code labels and receipts where and when required on long-lasting and high endurance thermal-transfer media – resulting in enhanced data and asset-tracking accuracy and improved workforce efficiency.View Product
TC55 Touch Computer—Business with a Personal Touch
To get the job done, workers need access to critical applications out in the field. They also want a business device that is every bit as small, sleek, and easy to use as their own personal smartphones, but today’s smartphones fall far short of the feature set needed in business. The TC55 pocket-sized all touch computer has it all: smartphone ergonomics, good looks, and best-in-class practical business durability, combined with all the functionality workers need to work smarter and better serve their customers.View Product