Special labels by Weber Marking Systems meet the most diverse of requirements and have numerous specialized features, depending on their purpose.
We can offer, for instance:
- water-, oil- and grease-resistant labels with extremely adhesive glue, e.g. for labelling of car tyres or cutting discs.
- Spunbonded fabric labels made of polyethylene continuous filament. These are resistant to water and many chemicals and solvents.
- Safety labels which, when removed, break a metallised polyester foil, leaving behind legible marking on the surface.
- Tags. These are robust, tear-proof and made of composite film – ideal for interior and exterior use. By dint of their paper coating, they are also perfect for customised marking at a later stage.
- Labels made of cast acrylate foil. The labelling material has been developed for marking where high demands are made on durability and resistance against extremely high temperatures. The labels withstand UV light and the weather; they are also resistant to solvents and retain their shape.
Adobe Reader is required to open and view PDF files. This can be downloaded free from adobe.com.
For manufacturers, wholesalers, retailers and offices, investing in high-quality and efficient label printers to have on the premises can bring significant long-term cost and time savings for your business. Up-to-date, accurate and fast labelling of products is essential in today’s production and business world. With such a depth of experience and broad expertise, Weber Packaging Solutions is your best choice for label printers and label applicators in the UK & Ireland.View Product
HIGH PERFORMANCE CARD PRINTERS
Using the latest in Zebra card-printing technology, the ZXP Series 7 provides high-quality card printing. The ZXP Series 7 printer has an innovative design. It automatically adjusts to the thickness of the card, and ribbon loading is easy.With color coded guides and a clear LCD control panel, it’s simple for anyone to use.View Product
Designed for fast printing of chemical drum and other wide-label applications, count on high-performance when you trust the rugged reliability of this thermal label printer. Standard Features Print methods: Thermal transfer or direct thermal Construction: 12-gauge steel frame Single 32 bit More Standard Features 16 MB SDRAM; 8 MB non-volatile Flash memory Automatic media/ribbon […]View Product
Low-cost offline coding system; ideal for companies looking to automate their date marking process for the first time.View Product