Model 5300 Series Swing-Tamp Label Printer-Applicator
This Weber exclusive provides high-resolution printing and high-speed operation combined with the swing-tamp method of label application that affixes labels to the leading or trailing side of a product.
- Choose from a wide range of 203, 300 and 600 dpi print engines
- Capable of handling print speeds up to 16 ips
- Numerous I/O’s ease interfacing with external devices
- Monitor operation via a web browser
- Available with RFID capability
Model 5300 Series Swing Tamp Label Printer-Applicator
Weber’s Model 5300 swing-tamp system is redefining the meaning of versatility in the printing and application of pressure-sensitive labels to the leading or trailing side of a product. This is the best way to add a label to your product front or back while moving along your production line.
In addition to offering a broad selection of high-quality print engines that feature various print resolutions and label dispensing rates, this Model 5300 system is available with optional RFID print-encode engines.
Standard direct and thermal-transfer print engines from manufacturers Zebra, SATO and Datamax produce text, bar codes and graphic images at 203, 300 or 600 dpi. The Zebra-based RFID models combine these printing capabilities with the encoding and verification of RFID inlays to meet EPC Gen 2 protocols.
Special Features & Options
The Model 5300 swing tamp system includes a number of noteworthy features that add to the operational versatility of this printer-applicator.
• Swing tamp application: This method of label placement is used to apply a label to the front or back of a product as it travels on a conveyor line. A printed label is fed onto a pad and held by vacuum; the unit’s 90-degree swing arm then extends to apply the label.
• Browser-based monitoring: The status of all operational functions and configurations can be monitored by logging on to a web page that is unique to each Model 5300 unit.
• Numerous I/O’s: The system can be interfaced with many types of external devices.
• One-to-one media consumption: Special label unwind and rewind dimensions are matched to the system’s ribbon supply to ensure they are consumed at the same rate, reducing downtime and eliminating partial changeovers.
• Print job storage: Multiple label printing formats can be stored in the system’s memory, making it easier for an operator to select a job directly from the applicator instead of downloading a computer file.
The Model 5300 swing tamp system boasts numerous additional features including an upgradeable microprocessor controller, various inputs/outputs, plus durable construction that will withstand harsh industrial environments.
There also are several optional enhancements that can increase the system’s functionality. A product height sensor, for example, enables the printer-applicator to label items of varying heights delivered by the same conveyor.
Other options include a 15-foot umbilical connection that enables the remote location of the unit’s controller; an adjustable stand for optimum system orientation; label-on-pad and product-presence sensors; plus beacon light alerts to signal the status of label and ribbon supplies.
Adobe Reader is required to open and view PDF files. This can be downloaded free from adobe.com.
Goods Receipt is the first module of a global application suite called Inventory Management Suite which includes the following four modules: Goods Receipt, Inter-stocks Transfer, Picking List and Goods Movements. Goods Receipt allows you to verify in the warehouse that the delivery is in compliance with the delivery list or with the original order.View Product
A revolutionary design delivers revolutionary productivity gains…one more hour, per worker, per shift.
Businesses looking for the next innovation in warehouse mobility to boost warehouse productivity, have just found it: the rugged TC8000. What makes the TC8000 so special? EverythingView Product
Combines the simplicity of a scanner and the brainpower of a mobile computer in an ultra-ergonomic gun-style form factor.
The MT2000 series of mobile terminals offer highly flexible device capable of streamlining many scan-intensive business processes in a wide variety of industries—from the front to back door in manufacturing plants, retail establishments, warehouses, hospitals and more. The easy-to-use and affordable mobile terminal offers a unique hybrid design, functioning as both a scanner and a mobile computer throughout the business day. Its rugged ergonomic design ensures reliability in almost any environment.View Product
The Legi-Air 4050P for continuous pallet labelling.
The system offers numerous advantages with respect to speed, reliability, scope of application, size and serviceability.View Product