Milk labels come in all shapes, sizes and flavors these days. With all the new types of containers, it is sometimes hard to find the right adhesive to keep your label on your product. We have some great ideas that can help you improve the appearance of your milk brand. Weber can help you pick the right adhesives and facestock to stand up to the refrigerated environment and still look refreshing.
Dairy labels that stick to cold plastic.
Milk Label Design Tips
- Since most milk containers are white (or at least white when filled), your label should have a solid color unique to your brand that stands out from the competition.
- Be sure to use label materials that will stand up to the environment if they are exposed to damp or refrigerated conditions for a length of time.
- Use unique designs and colors to convey a family of products. This makes it easier for the consumer to return to your brand by sight. Nothing says milk better than a cow on the label!
- Keep your design simple but eye-catching. Metallic foils and gloss varnished can attract a customers attention easily and protect your label.
- Add a QR code so your customers can interact with your company via free offers, recipes and more.
From small boutique dairies to large automated production labellers.
Adobe Reader is required to open and view PDF files. This can be downloaded free from adobe.com.
Fulfilling EU Guidelines
According to an EU regulation all new tyres produced in or after January 2012 and placed on the market within the EU must bear a standardized EU label, such as those already seen on washing machines and refrigerators. The new label must contain precise details with seven grades (A-G) of fuel efficiency, wet grip and exterior noise when in motion (in dB), respectively.View Product
The Legi-Air 4050P for continuous pallet labelling.
The system offers numerous advantages with respect to speed, reliability, scope of application, size and serviceability.View Product
Zebra’s feature-rich, competitively priced GC420 desktop printer brings Zebra quality, durability and reliable performance to many low- to medium-volume, direct thermal and thermal transfer printing applications.View Product
Low-cost offline coding system; ideal for companies looking to automate their date marking process for the first time.View Product