Bottle-Matic Label Applicator
This table top labelling system is deal for applying single pressure-sensitive labels to cylindrical objects like bottles and cans. These are perfect for small craft brewery or vineyard labelling applications.
The Bottle-Matic label applicators are available in 10″-wide and 16″-wide models that fit most products. The unit is fully adjustable so you can label objects from 0.5″ to 10″ diameter; ideal for everything from test tubes to 1.5-gallon bottles.
Bottle-Matic Label Applicators
Bottle-Matic bottle labellers enable you to label all kinds of cylindrical objects by simply inserting the container and depressing a footswitch. Labels are applied at over 4.5″ per second – most water bottles are labelled in less than two seconds. The operator then removes the bottle and inserts another to start the procedure again. After a rhythm is established bottles can labelled very quickly.
The Bottle-Matic comes in two sizes: Standard 10″ wide and the larger 16″ wide version for taller products. Both can handle products up to 10″ in diameter.
• Label objects from 0.5″ to 10″ diameter; ideal for all round containers from water bottles to paint jars and cosmetics.
- Accurate: Maintains 0.0625″ side-to-side accuracy on most containers.
- Labels cylinders to 15″ in length (or longer if the item has a neck).
- Able to handle most tapered containers by simply adjusting the idle roller position.
- Labels over 1000 pieces per hour with average dexterity.
- Side frames are laser cut from quality steel, then formed, countersunk, deburred and inspected.
- Dispensing tables are formed out of 6061-T6 aluminium. Its peel edge is hand- milled to spec within .001″.
- Dispensing tables are polished with ultra-fine polishing compound so paper flows freely around the plate.
- Bottle-Matic uses dual AC-shaded pole gear motors.
- Micro-switch activated; will work on all kinds of labels.
- Modifications are available for those hard-to-label containers.
Adobe Reader is required to open and view PDF files. This can be downloaded free from adobe.com.
The Weber 4050WO is a simple low cost Wipe on label applicator which comes with a choice of Print Engines dependent on the customers requirements. This system is suitable for Top, Bottom, or Side Labelling of Flat Surfaces with a choice of Dispensing Beaks to cater for any Labelling Challenge. The System is easy to integrate into an existing Line or as a Standalone Labelling System mounted on its own Stand.View Product
Prevent medical errors, improve patient safety and increase caregiver productivity. The DS6878-HC cordless imager from Zebra enables hospitals to automate data capture, improve data accuracy, increase productivity and streamline everyday processes in patient rooms, admitting, laboratories and the pharmacy. Its matchless feature set meets the unique requirements of healthcare facilities. An intuitive and ergonomic design combines with dependable and rapid capture of barcodes and other images, allowing caregivers to remain focused on the patient — not the technology. The DS6878-HC is compatible with popular Bedside Meds Administration software including Cerner, Epic, Siemens, Eclipsys and Meditech.View Product
Economical, dependable, high-performance printing Zebra’s 105SLPlus printer provides economical, dependable, high- performance printing. This rugged printer is built for continuous operation, with exactly the features needed for fast, reliable and cost-effective printing in your manufacturing and warehousing environments. The 105SLPlus printer leverages Zebra’s proven electronics platform to offer increased speed for high-volume applications – and […]View Product
The Alpha TIJ comprises a label dispenser of the proven and renowned Alpha series and a thermal inkjet printer.