Bottle-Matic Label Applicator
This table top labelling system is deal for applying single pressure-sensitive labels to cylindrical objects like bottles and cans. These are perfect for small craft brewery or vineyard labelling applications.
The Bottle-Matic label applicators are available in 10″-wide and 16″-wide models that fit most products. The unit is fully adjustable so you can label objects from 0.5″ to 10″ diameter; ideal for everything from test tubes to 1.5-gallon bottles.
Bottle-Matic Label Applicators
Bottle-Matic bottle labellers enable you to label all kinds of cylindrical objects by simply inserting the container and depressing a footswitch. Labels are applied at over 4.5″ per second – most water bottles are labelled in less than two seconds. The operator then removes the bottle and inserts another to start the procedure again. After a rhythm is established bottles can labelled very quickly.
The Bottle-Matic comes in two sizes: Standard 10″ wide and the larger 16″ wide version for taller products. Both can handle products up to 10″ in diameter.
• Label objects from 0.5″ to 10″ diameter; ideal for all round containers from water bottles to paint jars and cosmetics.
- Accurate: Maintains 0.0625″ side-to-side accuracy on most containers.
- Labels cylinders to 15″ in length (or longer if the item has a neck).
- Able to handle most tapered containers by simply adjusting the idle roller position.
- Labels over 1000 pieces per hour with average dexterity.
- Side frames are laser cut from quality steel, then formed, countersunk, deburred and inspected.
- Dispensing tables are formed out of 6061-T6 aluminium. Its peel edge is hand- milled to spec within .001″.
- Dispensing tables are polished with ultra-fine polishing compound so paper flows freely around the plate.
- Bottle-Matic uses dual AC-shaded pole gear motors.
- Micro-switch activated; will work on all kinds of labels.
- Modifications are available for those hard-to-label containers.
Adobe Reader is required to open and view PDF files. This can be downloaded free from adobe.com.
The Markoprint iJET high-speed control system is small, compact and with many possibilities for interlinking. Special features: Unlike other coders, the entire control technology has now been incorporated in the print module for the first time. In this way, iJET creates novel highlights in terms of integration and flexibility.View Product
AUTOMATE INVENTORY AND ASSET MANAGEMENT
With the value-priced MC2100, get the features you need – from rugged design and superior ergonomics to powerful processing – to the get the job done.View Product
LP3 is a 3” direct thermal portable label printer that delivers great paper capacity, long battery life and a range of wireless connectivity options for the retail and manufacturing marketplace. And of course, the reliability Datamax-O’Neil is known for around the globe.View Product