Bottle-Matic Label Applicator
This table top labelling system is deal for applying single pressure-sensitive labels to cylindrical objects like bottles and cans. These are perfect for small craft brewery or vineyard labelling applications.
The Bottle-Matic label applicators are available in 10″-wide and 16″-wide models that fit most products. The unit is fully adjustable so you can label objects from 0.5″ to 10″ diameter; ideal for everything from test tubes to 1.5-gallon bottles.
Bottle-Matic Label Applicators
Bottle-Matic bottle labellers enable you to label all kinds of cylindrical objects by simply inserting the container and depressing a footswitch. Labels are applied at over 4.5″ per second – most water bottles are labelled in less than two seconds. The operator then removes the bottle and inserts another to start the procedure again. After a rhythm is established bottles can labelled very quickly.
The Bottle-Matic comes in two sizes: Standard 10″ wide and the larger 16″ wide version for taller products. Both can handle products up to 10″ in diameter.
• Label objects from 0.5″ to 10″ diameter; ideal for all round containers from water bottles to paint jars and cosmetics.
- Accurate: Maintains 0.0625″ side-to-side accuracy on most containers.
- Labels cylinders to 15″ in length (or longer if the item has a neck).
- Able to handle most tapered containers by simply adjusting the idle roller position.
- Labels over 1000 pieces per hour with average dexterity.
- Side frames are laser cut from quality steel, then formed, countersunk, deburred and inspected.
- Dispensing tables are formed out of 6061-T6 aluminium. Its peel edge is hand- milled to spec within .001″.
- Dispensing tables are polished with ultra-fine polishing compound so paper flows freely around the plate.
- Bottle-Matic uses dual AC-shaded pole gear motors.
- Micro-switch activated; will work on all kinds of labels.
- Modifications are available for those hard-to-label containers.
Adobe Reader is required to open and view PDF files. This can be downloaded free from adobe.com.
- Auto-switching Universal Power Supply for immediate adaptability anywhere in the world
- Compatible with all Direct Thermal and Thermal Transfer printers
- Electronic Speed Control will automatically synchronise winding speed to the speed of your printer
- Provides passive winding without skewing print or barcodes on your labels
- Rewind up to 61cm per second
- Easily handles labels up to 23cm wide
- Wind labels face in or face out
Zebra GX430 Desktop Printer
The best-in-class enhanced GX430t thermal transfer printer offers the widest range of features, 4 inches per second print speed and 300 dpi resolution to meet all your low- to medium-volume printing requirements.View Product
Trident is perfect for text, barcode and graphic marking on absorbent and smooth surfaces.It is easy to use, highly reliable and can reach printing speeds up to 60 meters per minute.
Click on the Direct Sales Button, and contact us today to order your Trident inkjet thermal inks.View Product
A core requirement of the European Directive 2011/62/EU that will come into force by 2016 is to equip the outer packaging of medicals with a tamper evident feature. Which should ensure the customer that he is the first opening the package.View Product