Bottle-Matic Label Applicator
This table top labelling system is deal for applying single pressure-sensitive labels to cylindrical objects like bottles and cans. These are perfect for small craft brewery or vineyard labelling applications.
The Bottle-Matic label applicators are available in 10″-wide and 16″-wide models that fit most products. The unit is fully adjustable so you can label objects from 0.5″ to 10″ diameter; ideal for everything from test tubes to 1.5-gallon bottles.
Bottle-Matic Label Applicators
Bottle-Matic bottle labellers enable you to label all kinds of cylindrical objects by simply inserting the container and depressing a footswitch. Labels are applied at over 4.5″ per second – most water bottles are labelled in less than two seconds. The operator then removes the bottle and inserts another to start the procedure again. After a rhythm is established bottles can labelled very quickly.
The Bottle-Matic comes in two sizes: Standard 10″ wide and the larger 16″ wide version for taller products. Both can handle products up to 10″ in diameter.
• Label objects from 0.5″ to 10″ diameter; ideal for all round containers from water bottles to paint jars and cosmetics.
- Accurate: Maintains 0.0625″ side-to-side accuracy on most containers.
- Labels cylinders to 15″ in length (or longer if the item has a neck).
- Able to handle most tapered containers by simply adjusting the idle roller position.
- Labels over 1000 pieces per hour with average dexterity.
- Side frames are laser cut from quality steel, then formed, countersunk, deburred and inspected.
- Dispensing tables are formed out of 6061-T6 aluminium. Its peel edge is hand- milled to spec within .001″.
- Dispensing tables are polished with ultra-fine polishing compound so paper flows freely around the plate.
- Bottle-Matic uses dual AC-shaded pole gear motors.
- Micro-switch activated; will work on all kinds of labels.
- Modifications are available for those hard-to-label containers.
Adobe Reader is required to open and view PDF files. This can be downloaded free from adobe.com.
- Choose from a wide range of 203, 300 and 600 dpi print engines
- Capable of handling print speeds up to 16 ips
- Numerous I/O’s ease interfacing with external devices
- Monitor the labeller’s operation via a web browser
- Available with optional RFID capability
- An easy way to add a two-sided labeller after your palletiser system
Based on a modular construction the Weber LA4050I is the Industrial version of our proven Weber LA4040E Standalone Labelling System. The system has all the features and benefits of the 4050E, capable of numerous methods to print and apply a label. The design comprises a feeder module, a printing module, label winder and unwinder with numerous applicator types. The standard Tamp-Blow system has a quick-change system for changing the tamp pad which significantly reduces the changeover time to other label formats. The entire system is encased in an Industrial Cabinet suitable for harsh Production or Warehouse environments.View Product
Used directly from it’s own mains power supply or remotely from it’s rechargeable batteries, the LD70 can dispense and apply labels up to 65mm wide and there is no restriction on the maximum length.View Product
Zebra GX430 Desktop Printer
The best-in-class enhanced GX430t thermal transfer printer offers the widest range of features, 4 inches per second print speed and 300 dpi resolution to meet all your low- to medium-volume printing requirements.View Product
Weber’s Model 5300 Dual-Label pallet labelling system combines a high-performance thermal/thermal-transfer label printer with a specially-engineered articulating swing-tamp applicator to perform the printing and two-label, adjacent-side labelling of pallets in-line.