Bottle-Matic Label Applicator
This table top labelling system is deal for applying single pressure-sensitive labels to cylindrical objects like bottles and cans. These are perfect for small craft brewery or vineyard labelling applications.
The Bottle-Matic label applicators are available in 10″-wide and 16″-wide models that fit most products. The unit is fully adjustable so you can label objects from 0.5″ to 10″ diameter; ideal for everything from test tubes to 1.5-gallon bottles.
Bottle-Matic Label Applicators
Bottle-Matic bottle labellers enable you to label all kinds of cylindrical objects by simply inserting the container and depressing a footswitch. Labels are applied at over 4.5″ per second – most water bottles are labelled in less than two seconds. The operator then removes the bottle and inserts another to start the procedure again. After a rhythm is established bottles can labelled very quickly.
The Bottle-Matic comes in two sizes: Standard 10″ wide and the larger 16″ wide version for taller products. Both can handle products up to 10″ in diameter.
• Label objects from 0.5″ to 10″ diameter; ideal for all round containers from water bottles to paint jars and cosmetics.
- Accurate: Maintains 0.0625″ side-to-side accuracy on most containers.
- Labels cylinders to 15″ in length (or longer if the item has a neck).
- Able to handle most tapered containers by simply adjusting the idle roller position.
- Labels over 1000 pieces per hour with average dexterity.
- Side frames are laser cut from quality steel, then formed, countersunk, deburred and inspected.
- Dispensing tables are formed out of 6061-T6 aluminium. Its peel edge is hand- milled to spec within .001″.
- Dispensing tables are polished with ultra-fine polishing compound so paper flows freely around the plate.
- Bottle-Matic uses dual AC-shaded pole gear motors.
- Micro-switch activated; will work on all kinds of labels.
- Modifications are available for those hard-to-label containers.
Adobe Reader is required to open and view PDF files. This can be downloaded free from adobe.com.
- Print speed up to 305 mm per second
- Left or right handed available
- Robust industrial design
- Easy Connectivity
- Especially for Print & Apply designed systems
- RFID ready!
Manage your deliveries with a simple, customizable and powerful proof of delivery solution. EasyGo! PODLite allows for adding additional comments at the point of activity ensuring the highest customer satisfaction. In addition to the delivery registration EasyGo! PODLite also incorporates the registration process for collecting packages from the costumer site at the very same moment the operator delivers the packages.View Product
Weber’s versatile 121 provides a simple, cost-effective solution to low-volume wrap-around labelling that is as accurate and flexible as similar labelling systems used in larger-scale operations. This labelling system features the fast and accurate positioning of full, overlap and partial-wraps of pressure-sensitive labels on cylindrical containers.
Products up to 7″ in diameter and up to 12″ high easily can be accommodated using the system’s adjustable guide rails. It can handle labels up to 6 inches tall and 12 inches long and apply them at rates up to 45 products per minute to a variety of sized products. During application, labels are peeled away from the liner and securely attached to products using the wipe-on label applicator and a wrap station.View Product
Zebra GK420t Healthcare Desktop PrinterView Product