Bottle-Matic Label Applicator
This table top labelling system is deal for applying single pressure-sensitive labels to cylindrical objects like bottles and cans. These are perfect for small craft brewery or vineyard labelling applications.
The Bottle-Matic label applicators are available in 10″-wide and 16″-wide models that fit most products. The unit is fully adjustable so you can label objects from 0.5″ to 10″ diameter; ideal for everything from test tubes to 1.5-gallon bottles.
Bottle-Matic Label Applicators
Bottle-Matic bottle labellers enable you to label all kinds of cylindrical objects by simply inserting the container and depressing a footswitch. Labels are applied at over 4.5″ per second – most water bottles are labelled in less than two seconds. The operator then removes the bottle and inserts another to start the procedure again. After a rhythm is established bottles can labelled very quickly.
The Bottle-Matic comes in two sizes: Standard 10″ wide and the larger 16″ wide version for taller products. Both can handle products up to 10″ in diameter.
• Label objects from 0.5″ to 10″ diameter; ideal for all round containers from water bottles to paint jars and cosmetics.
- Accurate: Maintains 0.0625″ side-to-side accuracy on most containers.
- Labels cylinders to 15″ in length (or longer if the item has a neck).
- Able to handle most tapered containers by simply adjusting the idle roller position.
- Labels over 1000 pieces per hour with average dexterity.
- Side frames are laser cut from quality steel, then formed, countersunk, deburred and inspected.
- Dispensing tables are formed out of 6061-T6 aluminium. Its peel edge is hand- milled to spec within .001″.
- Dispensing tables are polished with ultra-fine polishing compound so paper flows freely around the plate.
- Bottle-Matic uses dual AC-shaded pole gear motors.
- Micro-switch activated; will work on all kinds of labels.
- Modifications are available for those hard-to-label containers.
Adobe Reader is required to open and view PDF files. This can be downloaded free from adobe.com.
Weber has the special adhesive-coated, high performance film labels to meet your chemical drum and pail labeling needs. Plus we have labels that meet GHS and BS-5609 compliance standards and drum reconditioning procedures. When you are printing label in-house, make sure you use the right chemical-resistant variable-imprint label materials that are compatible with direct-thermal, thermal-transfer and inkjet print technologies. We can help you make the right label choices as well as guide you in choosing the best printer for your application.View Product
According to an EU regulation all new tires produced in or after January 2012 and placed on the market within the EU must bear a standardized EU sticker, such as those already seen on washing machines and refrigerators. The new label must contain precise details with seven grades (A-G) of fuel efficiency, wet grip, and exterior noise when in motion (in dB), respectively.View Product
The layout of the labels is created either using label software or through direct programming via a text editor on the PC. Label formats, fonts and graphic data, serial data and database contents are saved or imported on the CF memory card, USB flash drive or the internal IFFS printer memory. Only variable data is sent to the printer via keyboard or host computer before being printed out. Data from a barcode scanner or a balance can also be received by the printer.View Product
ZEBRA’S SMALLEST & MOST AFFORDABLE 2″ RECEIPT PRINTER
Ideal for low duty-cycle applications where a 2″ (48mm) receipt is needed.View Product