Bottle-Matic II Dual Label Applicator
The Bottle-Matic II goes one step further by applying front and back pressure-sensitive labels to cylindrical objects. This makes it easy, for example, to label round containers with an eye-catching decorative label on the front and a nutrition/ingredients label on the back.
The Bottle-Matic II is available in 10″-wide and 16″-wide models that fit most products. Options include a waster rewinder that collects the label liner as it is used and a large roll adapter so you can work longer between label roll change-overs.
Bottle-Matic II Dual Label Applicators
Bottle-Matic II labellers enable you to label the front and back of all kinds of cylindrical objects by setting the desired spacing using the unit’s index knob. The operator inserts the container and depresses a footswitch and the label is applied. The machine immediately inserts a gap that was set by the index knob and applies the second label.
Most wine bottles are labelled in less than five seconds, enabling the user to quickly remove the bottle and insert another to start the procedure again. After a rhythm is established, bottles can be labelled very quickly.
Loading labels is easy as well; just feed the labels between the dispensing tables, then through the patented feed-roll assembly and snap it into place.
The Bottle-Matic comes in two sizes: Standard 10″ wide and the larger 16″ wide version for taller products. Both can handle products up to 10″ in diameter.
- Label objects from 0.5″ to 10″ diameter; ideal for test tubes to 1.5-gallon bottles.
- Gap adjustment is quick and easy.
- Accurate: Maintains repetitive gap spacing to 0.0625″ or less on most containers. Holds 0.0312″ side-to-side accuracy on most containers.
- Labels cylinders to 15″ in length (or longer if the item has a neck).
- Able to handle most tapered containers by simply adjusting the idle roller position.
- Labels over 1000 pieces per hour with average dexterity.
- Side frames are laser cut from quality steel, then formed, countersunk, deburred and inspected.
- Dispensing tables are formed out of 6061-T6 aluminium. Its peel edge is hand-milled to spec within .001″.
- Dispensing tables are polished with ultra-fine polishing compound so paper flows freely around the plate.
- Bottle-Matic II uses dual AC-shaded pole gear motors.
- Micro-switch activated; will work on all kinds of labels.
- Modifications are available for those hard-to-label containers.
Adobe Reader is required to open and view PDF files. This can be downloaded free from adobe.com.
RWG500 – Label Rewinder
This Label Rewinder is ideal for batch printing applications and accommodates label rolls up to 5″ wide (optional 7″ extension available) with roll O.D. of up to 8″. It can be self-powered with an optional external power module.
Gain unmatched scanning accuracy at any range
In warehouse and manufacturing facilities, bar codes are never located at the same distance from workers. Your customer needs a scanner versatile enough to handle data capture over a wide range.View Product
The E-Class Mark III is a family of compact desktop thermal printers that are designed for a wide variety of industries and applications that require a reliable and cost effective barcode printer. Datamax-O’Neil applied its industrial printer expertise to provide customers with an entry level printer that has the features and reliability normally found in more expensive printers. The E-Class Mark III is affordable to own, easy to use and economical to operate.View Product
With Zebra’s maximum rugged specifications, the DS3500-ER Series of full-range scanners can handle whatever comes its way. The DS3500-ER Series allows you to scan different types of barcodes across a wide range of distances — from near contact to as far as 30 feet away. Workers can also hold the trigger down to continuously scan items. It doesn’t matter how well lit an area is — the DS3500-ER Series can read barcodes in darkness or in bright sunlight. Indoors and outdoors, you can drop it on concrete, cover it in dust or grease and continuously obtain the same reliable results.View Product