Bottle-Matic II Dual Label Applicator
The Bottle-Matic II goes one step further by applying front and back pressure-sensitive labels to cylindrical objects. This makes it easy, for example, to label round containers with an eye-catching decorative label on the front and a nutrition/ingredients label on the back.
The Bottle-Matic II is available in 10″-wide and 16″-wide models that fit most products. Options include a waster rewinder that collects the label liner as it is used and a large roll adapter so you can work longer between label roll change-overs.
Bottle-Matic II Dual Label Applicators
Bottle-Matic II labellers enable you to label the front and back of all kinds of cylindrical objects by setting the desired spacing using the unit’s index knob. The operator inserts the container and depresses a footswitch and the label is applied. The machine immediately inserts a gap that was set by the index knob and applies the second label.
Most wine bottles are labelled in less than five seconds, enabling the user to quickly remove the bottle and insert another to start the procedure again. After a rhythm is established, bottles can be labelled very quickly.
Loading labels is easy as well; just feed the labels between the dispensing tables, then through the patented feed-roll assembly and snap it into place.
The Bottle-Matic comes in two sizes: Standard 10″ wide and the larger 16″ wide version for taller products. Both can handle products up to 10″ in diameter.
- Label objects from 0.5″ to 10″ diameter; ideal for test tubes to 1.5-gallon bottles.
- Gap adjustment is quick and easy.
- Accurate: Maintains repetitive gap spacing to 0.0625″ or less on most containers. Holds 0.0312″ side-to-side accuracy on most containers.
- Labels cylinders to 15″ in length (or longer if the item has a neck).
- Able to handle most tapered containers by simply adjusting the idle roller position.
- Labels over 1000 pieces per hour with average dexterity.
- Side frames are laser cut from quality steel, then formed, countersunk, deburred and inspected.
- Dispensing tables are formed out of 6061-T6 aluminium. Its peel edge is hand-milled to spec within .001″.
- Dispensing tables are polished with ultra-fine polishing compound so paper flows freely around the plate.
- Bottle-Matic II uses dual AC-shaded pole gear motors.
- Micro-switch activated; will work on all kinds of labels.
- Modifications are available for those hard-to-label containers.
Adobe Reader is required to open and view PDF files. This can be downloaded free from adobe.com.
- Auto-switching Universal Power Supply for immediate adaptability anywhere in the world
- Compatible with all Direct Thermal and Thermal Transfer printers
- Electronic Speed Control will automatically synchronise winding speed to the speed of your printer
- Provides passive winding without skewing print or barcodes on your labels
- Rewind up to 61cm per second
- Easily handles labels up to 23cm wide
- Wind labels face in or face out
The Symbol DS6707-DP is a premier general purpose scanner, offering the maximum in data capture flexibility. The Symbol DS6707-DP is able to capture images and read virtually all 1-D and 2-D barcodes and direct part marks (DPM) — including the most challenging mark, dot peen.
This highly versatile device is ideal in industries that depend on a wide variety of data types, such as healthcare, aerospace and automotive. With the DS6707-DP, workers can capture the right information at the right time, driving inefficiencies and errors out of business processes — improving accuracy as well as employee productivity.View Product
The right label at the right timeView Product
Label printer and dispenser for all labelling tasks
The new Legi-Air 5300 from Bluhm Systems is a modular Label printer and dispenser distinguished by its extremely versatile applications and a very high operating run time. In addition, the system offers a high degree of operator-friendliness: the operator is supported in his work by several functions such as service interval or operating condition display.View Product