Alpha Compact Inkjet
Using the cartridge ink technology, data with up to 12,5 mm high symbols and a resolution of up to 600 dpi can be printed neatly and quickly. Data transmission to the print heads is 1:1. Real time printing without batch processing is also possible. A wide variety of fast drying inks and colors is available […]
Using the cartridge ink technology, data with up to 12,5 mm high symbols and a resolution of up to 600 dpi can be printed neatly and quickly. Data transmission to the print heads is 1:1. Real time printing without batch processing is also possible.
A wide variety of fast drying inks and colors is available for a wide range of applications on diverse label surfaces.
- Printing of information such as text, shelf life, barcodes, 2D codes, graphics and logos
- Changing of print data via automatic functions or quick change of data by hand, directly at the applicator or via overriding
- Up to 3 000 serializations per minute and 600 dpi resolution, using cartridge printing technology
- Up to 90 m per minute printing speed at 300 dpi resolution
- Integrated and automatic date functions with expiry calculator and serial numbers
- Variable symbol heights from <1 to 12,5 mm
- Brilliant marking quality and maintenance-free functionality
- Immediate printing and high reliability, based on proven cartridge printing units
- A new printing unit with every ink cartridge replacement
- Printing in throughput mode in direction of travel, at various speeds
[youtube id=”http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mvl8E9k1eeU” width=”600″ height=”350″ autoplay=”no” api_params=””]
Adobe Reader is required to open and view PDF files. This can be downloaded free from adobe.com.
Available DocumentsAlpha Compact Inkjet_Weber_11_2013_UK_Ansicht04
Get the benefits and value associated with using today’s smartphone and tablet devices. The new iMZ™ printers now support Bluetooth® connectivity to Apple® iOS, as well as Android™, WinMobile and BlackBerry® platforms. Print Touch™ simplifies Bluetooth pairing and launches Web-based help pages with Near Field Communication (NFC)-enabled devices to provide a trouble-free user experience.View Product
Suitable for difficult environmental conditions and locations with high hygienic standards, as in the food, pharmaceutical and chemical industry. With mounting brackets for desktop or wall-mount installation.Integrated power supply unit, sealed cable glands for all cable connections.View Product
The Zebra FX9500 Fixed RFID Reader is designed to be as hardworking and efficient as you are. With exceptionally high RF sensitivity, the FX9500 delivers extremely high read performance, so you can quickly and accurately move and track large volumes of your RFID-tagged cases, pallets and items. Greater accuracy means more efficient operations in RF-challenging environments and with RF-challenging materials, such
as those with a high metal or liquid content. The higher sensitivity also means longer read ranges for large distribution center and yard management applications, and higher throughput rates for high volume
The Compact4 is a powerful response to desktop thermal printing requirements, and ideal for on-demand printing, especially where space is limited. The printer is ideal at the front desk of a hospital or in the box office of a movie theatre. Able to deliver continuous operation, the Compact4 is the printer of choice whenever ease of use, reliability and high performance are a must.View Product