Milk labels come in all shapes, sizes and flavors these days. With all the new types of containers, it is sometimes hard to find the right adhesive to keep your label on your product. We have some great ideas that can help you improve the appearance of your milk brand. Weber can help you pick the right adhesives and facestock to stand up to the refrigerated environment and still look refreshing.
Dairy labels that stick to cold plastic.
Milk Label Design Tips
- Since most milk containers are white (or at least white when filled), your label should have a solid color unique to your brand that stands out from the competition.
- Be sure to use label materials that will stand up to the environment if they are exposed to damp or refrigerated conditions for a length of time.
- Use unique designs and colors to convey a family of products. This makes it easier for the consumer to return to your brand by sight. Nothing says milk better than a cow on the label!
- Keep your design simple but eye-catching. Metallic foils and gloss varnished can attract a customers attention easily and protect your label.
- Add a QR code so your customers can interact with your company via free offers, recipes and more.
From small boutique dairies to large automated production labellers.
Adobe Reader is required to open and view PDF files. This can be downloaded free from adobe.com.
- Print speed up to 305 mm per second
- Left or right handed available
- Robust industrial design
- Easy Connectivity
- Especially for Print & Apply designed systems
- RFID ready!
HIGH-PERFORMANCE SCANNER WITH FUZZY LOGIC
Premium scanning for all 1D codes including poorly printed, damaged or low contrast bar codes or fast and accurate reading of damaged, dirty and poorly printed barcodes typically found in industrial environments.View Product
Used directly from it’s own mains power supply or remotely from it’s rechargeable batteries, the LD70 can dispense and apply labels up to 65mm wide and there is no restriction on the maximum length.View Product
HIGH SECURITY RETRANSFER CARD PRINTERS
With Zebra’s innovative ZXP Series 8 retransfer card printer line and Windows certified Drivers and ZMotif SDK software, create vivid color and monochrome cards on-demand with picture-perfect image quality. This retransfer printer is ideal for printing on uneven card surfaces, such as smart cards, or for when the application calls for very high image quality or cards that are more durable and abrasion resistant. Using an innovative retransfer print process, the Zebra ZXP Series 8 delivers superior print resolution at the fastest speeds in its class for high-quality photo ID cards with images and graphics that look more like glossy magazine prints than ordinary ID photos. The printer’s modular design provides flexibility to add a variety of encoding options as needed. Single or dual sided lamination is also available.View Product