Milk labels come in all shapes, sizes and flavors these days. With all the new types of containers, it is sometimes hard to find the right adhesive to keep your label on your product. We have some great ideas that can help you improve the appearance of your milk brand. Weber can help you pick the right adhesives and facestock to stand up to the refrigerated environment and still look refreshing.
Dairy labels that stick to cold plastic.
Milk Label Design Tips
- Since most milk containers are white (or at least white when filled), your label should have a solid color unique to your brand that stands out from the competition.
- Be sure to use label materials that will stand up to the environment if they are exposed to damp or refrigerated conditions for a length of time.
- Use unique designs and colors to convey a family of products. This makes it easier for the consumer to return to your brand by sight. Nothing says milk better than a cow on the label!
- Keep your design simple but eye-catching. Metallic foils and gloss varnished can attract a customers attention easily and protect your label.
- Add a QR code so your customers can interact with your company via free offers, recipes and more.
From small boutique dairies to large automated production labellers.
Adobe Reader is required to open and view PDF files. This can be downloaded free from adobe.com.
Our special manufacturing capabilities and broad selection of matte and gloss varnish coatings and laminates help improve the appearance and long-lasting performance of your labels.
The Axicon 12000 2D verifier is designed to give repeatably highly accurate results when verifying Datamatrix and similar barcodes. The Axicon 12000 conforms to all of the latest ISO, GS1 and Pharmaceutical standards – and the Axicon 12000 has pioneered the AI content checking for the different pharmaceutical requirements (CIP, Turkish Ministry of Health, etc). The Axicon 12000 is designed for all 2D barcodes where an aperture size of 3mil or more is required (up to the scan area available – see scan area details overleaf) – the user can set the aperture either directly or by specifying a required Application Standard.View Product
The RZ400™ and RZ600™ printer/encoders bring UHF RFID capabilities to Zebra’s popular Z Series® platform and set the new standard as the price-performance leaders in meeting the needs of today’s global RFID-tagging compliance initiatives. These metal printer/encoders offer EPC Gen 2 support, high-speed print throughput and rugged reliability to enhance productivity in tough environments and lower duty-cycle applications.View Product
The FX7500 Fixed RFID Reader introduces advanced Zebra Solutions-designed RFID radio technology for faster, more accurate read rates and more consistent performance even in challenging environments. The new radio is paired with a more flexible Linux-based network architecture that integrates the tools and open-standard interfaces needed for fast, easy deployment with RFID and back-end applications. The result is a fixed RFID reader that sets a new performance standard — delivering peak performance at all times with excellent reader sensitivity and better interference rejection, at a lower cost per read point.View Product