Milk labels come in all shapes, sizes and flavors these days. With all the new types of containers, it is sometimes hard to find the right adhesive to keep your label on your product. We have some great ideas that can help you improve the appearance of your milk brand. Weber can help you pick the right adhesives and facestock to stand up to the refrigerated environment and still look refreshing.
Dairy labels that stick to cold plastic.
Milk Label Design Tips
- Since most milk containers are white (or at least white when filled), your label should have a solid color unique to your brand that stands out from the competition.
- Be sure to use label materials that will stand up to the environment if they are exposed to damp or refrigerated conditions for a length of time.
- Use unique designs and colors to convey a family of products. This makes it easier for the consumer to return to your brand by sight. Nothing says milk better than a cow on the label!
- Keep your design simple but eye-catching. Metallic foils and gloss varnished can attract a customers attention easily and protect your label.
- Add a QR code so your customers can interact with your company via free offers, recipes and more.
From small boutique dairies to large automated production labellers.
Adobe Reader is required to open and view PDF files. This can be downloaded free from adobe.com.
- Anti-microbial Casing
- User Friendly Operation and Maintenance
- Printing Resolution of 203 / 305 dpi
- Real-time Clock
- Prints 4 inch Labels,Receipts and Tags
AUTOMATE INVENTORY AND ASSET MANAGEMENT
With the value-priced MC2100, get the features you need – from rugged design and superior ergonomics to powerful processing – to the get the job done.View Product
If you want your brand of drinks, cold-pressed juices, or other beverages to stand out from the crowded store shelf, you have to have a design that sets you apart from the competition. Color code each flavor using bright colors that reflect the taste of the product. We have some great ideas that can help you improve the appearance of your juice brand. Weber can also help you pick the right materials to stand up to the refrigerated environment and still look refreshing.View Product
The Alpha HSM (High Speed Modular) is our new modular compact Labelling System designed with versatility in mind.View Product