Milk labels come in all shapes, sizes and flavors these days. With all the new types of containers, it is sometimes hard to find the right adhesive to keep your label on your product. We have some great ideas that can help you improve the appearance of your milk brand. Weber can help you pick the right adhesives and facestock to stand up to the refrigerated environment and still look refreshing.
Dairy labels that stick to cold plastic.
Milk Label Design Tips
- Since most milk containers are white (or at least white when filled), your label should have a solid color unique to your brand that stands out from the competition.
- Be sure to use label materials that will stand up to the environment if they are exposed to damp or refrigerated conditions for a length of time.
- Use unique designs and colors to convey a family of products. This makes it easier for the consumer to return to your brand by sight. Nothing says milk better than a cow on the label!
- Keep your design simple but eye-catching. Metallic foils and gloss varnished can attract a customers attention easily and protect your label.
- Add a QR code so your customers can interact with your company via free offers, recipes and more.
From small boutique dairies to large automated production labellers.
Adobe Reader is required to open and view PDF files. This can be downloaded free from adobe.com.
Designed for fast printing of chemical drum and other wide-label applications, count on high-performance when you trust the rugged reliability of this thermal label printer. Standard Features Print methods: Thermal transfer or direct thermal Construction: 12-gauge steel frame Single 32 bit More Standard Features 16 MB SDRAM; 8 MB non-volatile Flash memory Automatic media/ribbon […]View Product
The H-Class is a rugged and versatile printer that offers one of the most feature rich solutions for dynamic enterprise applications and is twice as fast as other printers in its class. The H-Class is ideal for high-volume label printing in manufacturing, warehouse, transportation, and high resolution labeling.View Product
Mobile printing enables users to label bedside specimens and samples at the point of collection, reducing the risk of errors and adverse event. Zebra’s QLn Series Healthcare printers are small and light enough to be easily carried on a belt clip or trolley and deliver labels at thepoint of care. This saves time and money and improves the patient experience.View Product
Providing great performance and reliability at a competitive price, the GT800 direct-thermal/thermal-transfer desktop printer offers a wide range of advanced features to meet a variety of low-to-medium volume printing applications. The GT800 printer supports both 74- metre and 300-metre ribbon capacities and, because its intelligent design means that no additional settings are required for supporting different roll lengths, it is easy for users to select the appropriate length for the task in hand.View Product