About The Company
Weber Packaging Solutions is an experienced innovator in the design, manufacture, and supply of high-performance labelling and coding products for the industrial marketplace. We provide the latest in systems, software, and media and back them with a nation-wide network of direct sales, service, and technical support.
Our products can be found in virtually all industries, from medical to retail; from plastics to automotive; from food to pharmaceutical. Our systems are used to address countless applications such as product identification, bar code compliance labelling, inventory control, work-in progress tracking, shipment addressing, and bin and shelf labelling.
The Technical Sales Representative (UK North) will be responsible for the sales and business development activities within the assigned territory. The role is primarily Business Development, targeting sales to a focused vertical base of new prospects. You will identify, develop and deliver sales proposals to new prospects, using your consultative sales techniques to form long term business relationships with key decision makers. You will manage the sales process and implement plans to increase clients’ usage of our labelling and coding products.
• Identify new business opportunities through vertical marketing
• Provide solutions to customer’s labelling requirements
• Develop new opportunities and sales in both new and existing accounts
• Locate, develop and manage new channel and reseller partners
• Prepare quotations and detailed proposals in response to customer requirements
• Devise sales and marketing strategies and plans to achieve ambitious and targeted growth
• Work closely with the rest of the executive team to develop the company’s strategy and business plans
• Identify and develop new lines of business and revenue opportunities
• Meet and exceed customer expectations and deliver the best possible customer service
• Promote the Company brand in the target markets
The ideal candidate should be able to manage their own sales activity, pipeline and demonstrate a proven track record in a professional sales environment. The successful candidate will operate within a monthly targeted environment.
• Previous sales or channel management experience within the Labelling / Coding Industry with a proven track record of success.
• Ability to seek out and find new business opportunities and close as appropriate
• Successful candidates should have at least 3 years experience in Sales / Business Development, in a Labelling, Coding, or Auto Identification environment and have a proven track record of growing business relationships with customers and/or channels to achieve sales targets.
• The ideal candidate should understand the importance of meeting and exceeding sales targets in line with business expectations. They will have the ability to create, implement and execute on commercial engagements and produce accurate forecasting reports
• Must be a quick learner, resourceful, enthusiastic and an energetic self starter with initiative
• Success in this role will require a professional and highly organised approach combined with excellent communication skills, business acumen and relationship building.
• Candidates need to be highly organised and outgoing with excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Candidates should have good commercial awareness within the packaging industry and customer understanding, an aptitude for working as part of a team and be prepared for frequent Travel.
A competitive and highly incentivised OTE package will be negotiated to commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Company Car – Fully Expensed
Assistance in setting up a home office
You will have the fantastic chance to work with a really interesting mix of B2B clients. You will work in an encouraging environment where you will be given the opportunity to increase your skills, ability and the unique experience of learning from a Global Company in the Labelling & Coding Industry. You will be given a chance to develop your career and be part of a company that will provide options for career progression and unlimited earning potential.
Email your C.V. to: email@example.com with the subject title of : Technical Sales Representative