Water Bottle Labels
Make sure that you get the right label for your bottled water products. Water-proof film labels work best or, if recycling is important, you can go with a label material that is bio-degradable or easily removable for recycling.
Get the labels you need for any shape bottle.
Talk to one of our label experts to figure out what material will work best for your application. Weber can do short runs of customized water labels or large production runs for your whole brand.
Water Bottle Label Design Tips
- Using clear label material allows your product to be seen by the consumer, plus it can give your label a backlit appearance.
- For bottled water, be sure to use label materials that will stand up to being in wet or refrigerated conditions for a length of time.
- If you are using a recyclable plastic container, check that you are using the right compatible recyclable label material.
- Use unique designs and colors to convey a family of products. This makes it easier for consumers to return to your brand by sight.
- Color also adds visual flavor ideas to the packaging.
- Keep your design simple but refreshing. Metallic foils and gloss varnished labels can attract a customers attention quickly.
- Add a QR code so your customers can interact with your company via free offers, company info and more.
Adobe Reader is required to open and view PDF files. This can be downloaded free from adobe.com.
Get the benefits and value associated with using today’s smartphone and tablet devices. The new iMZ™ printers now support Bluetooth® connectivity to Apple® iOS, as well as Android™, WinMobile and BlackBerry® platforms. Print Touch™ simplifies Bluetooth pairing and launches Web-based help pages with Near Field Communication (NFC)-enabled devices to provide a trouble-free user experience.View Product
Keep retail workers connected — and turn shoppers into buyers
The SB1 provides the competitive edge of an always-connected workforce that has constant access to the people and information they need to maximize productivity and exceed customer expectations—each time they visit.
The FX7500 Fixed RFID Reader introduces advanced Zebra Solutions-designed RFID radio technology for faster, more accurate read rates and more consistent performance even in challenging environments. The new radio is paired with a more flexible Linux-based network architecture that integrates the tools and open-standard interfaces needed for fast, easy deployment with RFID and back-end applications. The result is a fixed RFID reader that sets a new performance standard — delivering peak performance at all times with excellent reader sensitivity and better interference rejection, at a lower cost per read point.View Product
Empower your associates to deliver service that will impress today’s demanding and technology savvy customers with the MC40. Zebra offers a cool, sleek design that rivals the most popular consumer-style products on the outside and is pure business on the inside — enterprise-class durability, security and a comprehensive set of features including advanced barcode scanning, push-to-talk and an integrated magnetic stripe reader.View Product