Water Bottle Labels
Make sure that you get the right label for your bottled water products. Water-proof film labels work best or, if recycling is important, you can go with a label material that is bio-degradable or easily removable for recycling.
Get the labels you need for any shape bottle.
Talk to one of our label experts to figure out what material will work best for your application. Weber can do short runs of customized water labels or large production runs for your whole brand.
Water Bottle Label Design Tips
- Using clear label material allows your product to be seen by the consumer, plus it can give your label a backlit appearance.
- For bottled water, be sure to use label materials that will stand up to being in wet or refrigerated conditions for a length of time.
- If you are using a recyclable plastic container, check that you are using the right compatible recyclable label material.
- Use unique designs and colors to convey a family of products. This makes it easier for consumers to return to your brand by sight.
- Color also adds visual flavor ideas to the packaging.
- Keep your design simple but refreshing. Metallic foils and gloss varnished labels can attract a customers attention quickly.
- Add a QR code so your customers can interact with your company via free offers, company info and more.
Adobe Reader is required to open and view PDF files. This can be downloaded free from adobe.com.
- High Speed Throughput
- 203 / 305 dpi
- 4 and 6 inch Print Width
- Multilingual Display
- Flexible Connectivity
- Powerful Memory
- Windows® Compatible
- RFID Ready and Upgradeable
- Chemical – Drum Labels
- Fast Print Speed of up to 125 mm/sec
- Automatic Label Loading via Label Edge Sensor
- High Quality Printing up to 305 dpi
- Extra-wide (267 mm)
- Printing Area for Giant Labels or Multiple Labels per page
Zebra ZD500R UHF RFID Printer Advanced features in a compact, easy-to-use device. The ZD500R extends Zebra’s broad range of RFID printers by adding UHF RFID printing and encoding to Zebra’s line of industry-leading thermal desk top printers. Designed for applications where space is at a premium, the compact ZD500R offers simple, one-touch printing and encoding, straightforward loading, and automatic RFID calibration, making it ideal for applications where technical support staff is not available, such as retail in-store exception tagging.View Product
For manufacturers, wholesalers, retailers and offices, investing in high-quality and efficient label printers to have on the premises can bring significant long-term cost and time savings for your business. Up-to-date, accurate and fast labelling of products is essential in today’s production and business world. With such a depth of experience and broad expertise, Weber Packaging Solutions is your best choice for label printers and label applicators in the UK & Ireland.View Product