Water Bottle Labels
Make sure that you get the right label for your bottled water products. Water-proof film labels work best or, if recycling is important, you can go with a label material that is bio-degradable or easily removable for recycling.
Get the labels you need for any shape bottle.
Talk to one of our label experts to figure out what material will work best for your application. Weber can do short runs of customized water labels or large production runs for your whole brand.
Water Bottle Label Design Tips
- Using clear label material allows your product to be seen by the consumer, plus it can give your label a backlit appearance.
- For bottled water, be sure to use label materials that will stand up to being in wet or refrigerated conditions for a length of time.
- If you are using a recyclable plastic container, check that you are using the right compatible recyclable label material.
- Use unique designs and colors to convey a family of products. This makes it easier for consumers to return to your brand by sight.
- Color also adds visual flavor ideas to the packaging.
- Keep your design simple but refreshing. Metallic foils and gloss varnished labels can attract a customers attention quickly.
- Add a QR code so your customers can interact with your company via free offers, company info and more.
Adobe Reader is required to open and view PDF files. This can be downloaded free from adobe.com.
Once more Axicon has used its innovative skills and detailed knowledge of the barcode quality market to offer you the best in portable barcode verification. Introducing the Axicon PV-1072 – the ideal hand-held portable barcode verifier. Whether your priority is compliance, accuracy, reliability, ease of use, capability or cost this verifier ticks all of the boxes. Everything is geared to making the job easier – which means the job gets done quicker.View Product
The DS6300 Datalogic scanner is designed to offer a complete and modular solution in terms of reading performance, connectivity, ease of use and maintenance. New HW and SW platforms and an innovative mechanical design have been developed to provide the scanner with extreme flexibility. The GENIUS™ SW configurator enables easy scanner set-up, utilizing a Wizard for obtaining the desired configuration in a simple step-by-step process.View Product
Extreme environments and bangs and bumps are no match for these lightweight, compact printers. Zebra’s ZQ510™ and ZQ520™ printers are the most rugged printers available. They perform in the widest operating temperature range in the industry and can withstand repeated drops to concrete from up to 6.6 feet. Water spray is no match with their IP54 rating. Featuring Zebra’s Link-OS® environment, these premium printers are easy to integrate, manage and maintain. With large buttons and a user-friendly interface, they are easy to operate, even when wearing gloves.View Product
Our special manufacturing capabilities and broad selection of matte and gloss varnish coatings and laminates help improve the appearance and long-lasting performance of your labels.