An eye-catching label plus important info. If you have ever looked down the vitamin aisle at your local store, you can see that the different products are branded by color and label design. People need to trust their vitamin and supplement supplier so your label needs to reflect quality as well as contain the important information needed to use the product safely and effectively.
Weber can help you with your printing needs for all types of vitamin labels whether simple wrap-around labels of complex extended-text booklet labels. And we can help you redesign your labels to refresh your brand with a new look that will keep you out in front of the competition.
Vitamin Label Tips
- Clear labels con give a unique look by letting the container color or product show through.
- Foil facestocks and hot foil stamping can give your label a more sophisticated look that gives your brand more value.
- Lamination on your vitamin labels will protect the product while in use in wet or humid environments.
- Vitamin labels need to be colorful and reflect the nature of the product.
- A fresh redesign can help your brand stand out from the competition on the long shelves of vitamins at the store. A unique color helps create a family of products that can be trusted.
- Add an extended-text booklet to your label to give additional health and safety information.
- Connect your customers with your brand by including a QR Code directed to your social media pages.
Adobe Reader is required to open and view PDF files. This can be downloaded free from adobe.com.
Using the cartridge ink technology, data with up to 12,5 mm high symbols and a resolution of up to 600 dpi can be printed neatly and quickly. Data transmission to the print heads is 1:1. Real time printing without batch processing is also possible. A wide variety of fast drying inks and colors is available […]View Product
Delivering the Latest in Technology in a Compact and Lightweight Form Factor
When managers and task workers are on the move inside the facility, the rugged MC55A0 mobile computer keeps everything they need to take instant action at their fingertips. Pure business on the inside and smart styling on the outside, the MC55A0 lets workers access business applications, scan bar codes, snap a photo, view a video and place a private or push-to-talk call to virtually anyone in the facility—all with a single device.View Product
Zebra’s feature-rich, competitively priced GC420 desktop printer brings Zebra quality, durability and reliable performance to many low- to medium-volume, direct thermal and thermal transfer printing applications.View Product
The SecurColour prints colour-enhanced labels and tags on demand to improve inventory organization, lowering the cost of inventory management and improving customer service.View Product