Everyone uses sunscreen these days whether at the beach, playing sports outdoors, or at a family picnic. But how do you make your sunscreen product stand out from the hundreds of others on the store shelf? A simple, clean label design on a unique shaped container is the best way to get noticed. Bright colors and large characters for the SPF number are important considerations.
Build your brand with durable and attractive custom labels.
Weber can help you decide on the right materials that will look great and yet be durable enough to take harsh treatment at the beach, ballpark or where ever. Your labels can be die cut to follow the shape of your container. And you can use clear film to create a no-label look.
Sunscreen Label Tips
- By using a clear label material or metallic foil, you add value to your product with an enhanced look.
- Be sure to use label materials that will stand up to damp and abrasive conditions as well as frequent handling with product contents contacting the label.
- Always test your label adhesives to make sure they will stick securely to your containers, especially plastic bottles and curved shapes.
- Use unique designs and colors for your brand to create a family of products. This makes it easier for consumer to return to your product by sight.
- Most people choose their sunscreen by the SPF number so make sure it is easy to see.
- Keep your design simple but eye-catching. Create patterns on your label or subtle designs using dull or gloss varnishes.
- Custom die shapes allow you to use interesting shapes for your label.
- Add a QR code so your customers can interact with your company, get coupons, and more.
|Sunscreen LabelsThis sunscreen label emulates the wonderful world of sun and surf with colors that match and a design that creates a family along with the brands other products.The glossy white film material keeps these labels from deteriorating due to moisture, sand or spilled product.These labels were printed on our high-resolution HP digital presses.Label Size: 1.75″ wide x 4.5″ high
Facestock: Glossy white film
Print method: Digital
Top Coat: None
|Aloe Gel LabelsWith a bright green product in a clear container, this aloe gel is quite an eye-catcher. So the designer used a clear film label to let the color show through, highlighting the front panel with a simple white panel showing the product name in clean typography.The clear white film material moves with the flexing of the container and is laminated to preserve the label in harsh, abusive conditions.These labels were printed on our high-resolution HP digital presses.Label Size: 9.0″ wide x 4.5″ high
Facestock: Glossy clear film
Print method: Digital
Top Coat: Clear lamination
Adobe Reader is required to open and view PDF files. This can be downloaded free from adobe.com.
AUTOMATE INVENTORY AND ASSET MANAGEMENT
With the value-priced MC2100, get the features you need – from rugged design and superior ergonomics to powerful processing – to the get the job done.View Product
Mobile printing enables users to label bedside specimens and samples at the point of collection, reducing the risk of errors and adverse event. Zebra’s QLn Series Healthcare printers are small and light enough to be easily carried on a belt clip or trolley and deliver labels at thepoint of care. This saves time and money and improves the patient experience.View Product
Due to the popularity of 2D barcodes across all market segments of the data capture industry. Datalogic have developed the QuickScan QD 2400 corded imager to meet the high demand for the 2D barcode reader. The QuickScan™ QD2400 2D imager was specifically created to address the needs of retailers and meet the market demand with […]View Product
Extreme environments and bangs and bumps are no match for these lightweight, compact printers. Zebra’s ZQ510™ and ZQ520™ printers are the most rugged printers available. They perform in the widest operating temperature range in the industry and can withstand repeated drops to concrete from up to 6.6 feet. Water spray is no match with their IP54 rating. Featuring Zebra’s Link-OS® environment, these premium printers are easy to integrate, manage and maintain. With large buttons and a user-friendly interface, they are easy to operate, even when wearing gloves.View Product