OEM Auto Parts Labels
Product ID labels on your OEM auto parts have to last the life of the product. And more than likely, that will be a long, tough life cycle. Weber can help you pick the right materials to ensure that your labels continue to work through all kinds of weather and harsh conditions.
When you need tough, long-lasting labels.
OEM labels need to retain readability for technical and installation information as well as keeping the products brand image in front of the consumer.
OEM Automotive Label Tips
- Durable, UL-listed vinyl and polyester label facesheet and adhesive combinations make your label work for demanding, long-term applications.
- If your package contains petroleum distillate or other liquids, chose a printing process and lamination to prevent label damage.
- Metallic label materials can add value to your logo and help get your product noticed.
- Labels need to be eye-catching to compete on the shelf in automotive after-market stores.
- Use bold fonts to make it easier to read the fine print on parts labels.
- Add bar codes, QR codes and other important information to make it easier for the consumer to identify the part after long periods of service.
|Shock Absorber LabelImportant product identification and safety information is required on many automotive parts including shock absorbers and struts. This label uses large type that is protected from the elements by clear lamination.Label Size: 1.5″ wide x 4.75″ highFacestock: Gloss WhitePrint method: FlexoTop Coat: Clear lamination|
|Rancho Products LabelThis is a brand identification label used on Rancho Suspension parts. Printed on a clear material, this logo shows up bright and shiny on truck shock absorber and strut parts.This type of branding can be important as many aftermarket truck parts can be seen by other vehicles following behind the vehicle and it becomes a moving billboard for your product!Label Size: 5.5″ wide x 2.375″ highFacestock: Clear GlossPrint method: FlexoTop Coat: None|
Adobe Reader is required to open and view PDF files. This can be downloaded free from adobe.com.
- Off-line rewinding
- Counts both gap and reflective labels
- Variable Speed Control
- Tension Control
- Great for dispensers and hand held applicators.
- Excellent in visual inspection
- Easy to operate
- Rewind up to 61.5cm/sec.
LS4208 handheld laser bar code scanner, you’re able to effortlessly speed throughput, even with bar codes in poor condition. Wherever you need to quickly capture and process data — such as at the retail checkout counter, in pharmacies and hospitals, and in light warehouse environments — this ergonomically designed scanner helps you increase accuracy, improve productivity, cut maintenance
costs and reduce the risk of downtime.
Zebra RW Series mobile printers are ideal for receipts and invoices on the go. The modular design gives users a choice of secure wireless options and card readers. The compact printer also offers convenient vehicle mounting and charging options, as well as user-intuitive interfaces and angled display for easy use.View Product
IDEAL FOR PRODUCTION PREPARATION THE DRS-2000 DESKTOP REWIND STATION OFFERS:
Industrial labels are high-performance products for a broad range of business branches. They can be seen on everything, from beverage packaging, ink cartridges to automotive tyres. In production, logistics, stocktaking as well as trading, these symbols assist to deliver data and supporting advertisingView Product