Forestry & Mill Labels
Use long-lasting Polytag label material for finished lumber in a harsh environment. If you are tagging and labeling finished lumber for a home center or your own lumber yard, you need easy-to-read labels that will last. Harsh environments can take a toll on labels and your bottom line. Bar codes need to be readable from assembly line to customer check-out. We can help.
Weber prints lumber labels and tags using our Polytag material that is weather-proof and built to last. We can print your labels and even help you attach them to your finished products with products like the FasTagger II Lumber Tagging Stapler
Forestry Label Tips
- Polytag label material, our high-strength film tag designed for outdoor applications, is ideal for nurseries, forestry and saw mills.
- Polytag works great with thermal-transfer printers like Zebra and Datamax.
- Weber can print your labels to match your labeling system or provide you with a labelling system
- If the lumber is under a private label, the company logo should be a unique color and shape to be recognized at a distance.
- Leave room for the UPC bar code to be imprinted with enough clear white space around it so that it scans correctly.
- When imprinting the dimension information on your tag, be sure the characters are large enough to be readable to avoid customer confusion.
Adobe Reader is required to open and view PDF files. This can be downloaded free from adobe.com.
DNP has the most elite resin ribbon offering in the industry. R300’s extensive label adaptability and high print speed capability makes it the most diverse resin of its kind. It outperforms the competition in abrasion and solvent resistance, uses less print energy and is designed with DNP’s standard anti-static and backcoat properties to protect printheads and extend printhead life. And, like all DNP ribbons, R300 is an industry leader in Edge Definition™ producing dark, dense images for improved scan rates.View Product
The HC100 wristband printer has been designed with the user in mind. Combining the small-footprint HC100 thermal printer with easy-to-load cartridges, it offers an ideal solution for wristband printing. The wide ranges of available wristbands are suitable for healthcare, hospitality and leisure applications.View Product
Keep your critical operations running efficiently with Zebra’s durable ZT400 Series printers, designed for years of performance in a wide array of applications. The ZT400 Series builds on the field-proven reliability of the Z Series™ with advancements in print speed, print quality and connectivity options. Designed for ease of use, the ZT400 Series printers offer […]View Product
High standards and dedicated inspection for quality assurance. Medical device labels require strict quality control during every step of the manufacturing process. On-press and post-press video inspection guarantees finished labels that meet your requirements.View Product