Custom Wine Labels
When you label a bottle of your wine, you are telling your story to the world. Since many wine shoppers make their decision about their purchase by the look of the label, you need to have a label that will get them excited about trying your vintage. Wine labels need to look unique, setting you apart from the crowd in the busy wine aisle. And the labels need to be durable, water-resistant and smudge-proof.
Showcase your wine bottle with a label that reflects your hard work.
Weber can print your wine labels on their digital presses so small label runs are economical. We can use a variety of label stocks for special effects and can add foil and embossing to really make your label come alive.
Labels can be printed as one wrap-around label or alternating front and back labels for easy application.
Weber can also help you apply your labels with a label applicator
Wine Bottle Label Tips
- Many times wine is judged by the label so a well-thought-out custom design will attract more customers and identify your brand.
- Use clear label material to create dimensional effects with your label.
- Be sure to use label materials that will stand up to the environment if they are exposed to water or refrigerated conditions.
- Use a unique label material with a texture to add style and touch to your label.
- Keep your design simple but eye-catching so your brand becomes well known by sight.
- Customers love to learn about your winery and your product, so tell them about it on your label.
Adobe Reader is required to open and view PDF files. This can be downloaded free from adobe.com.
- Label and Wristband Printing
- High Speed Printing
- Printing Resolution of 203 / 305 / 609 dpi
- Anti-microbial Casing
- Small, Compact, High
- Throughput Design
- Easy Media Loading and Maintenance
- Wireless Connectivity
- RFID Ready
The DS3500-A&E Series of full range corded and cordless scanners allows you to do just that — capture barcodes from near contact to as far as 30 ft./9.14 m away.View Product
The Symbol LS3008 rugged handheld scanner has a lightweight ergonomic design for superior productivity in light industrial, healthcare and retail environments. Designed to deliver maximum reliability and uptime, the single-board construction eliminates multiple circuit boards and connecting ribbon cables — the most common point of failure in scanners.
A multi-line rastering scan pattern eliminates the need for exact aim and positioning and a wide working range allows easy scanning. Liquid Polymer Scan Technology eliminates friction and wear, and superior motion tolerance reduces fatigue and increases productivity.View Product
The Axicon 12000 2D verifier is designed to give repeatably highly accurate results when verifying Datamatrix and similar barcodes. The Axicon 12000 conforms to all of the latest ISO, GS1 and Pharmaceutical standards – and the Axicon 12000 has pioneered the AI content checking for the different pharmaceutical requirements (CIP, Turkish Ministry of Health, etc). The Axicon 12000 is designed for all 2D barcodes where an aperture size of 3mil or more is required (up to the scan area available – see scan area details overleaf) – the user can set the aperture either directly or by specifying a required Application Standard.View Product