Auto Parts Labels
Your automotive replacement parts packaging needs a colorful label to attract a buyers attention. Set your brand apart from the competition with unique, well-designed labels that showcase your products. You can use a wide range of materials to add value and style to your label and Weber can help you decide on the best fit of facestock and adhesive to guarantee that your label looks good and performs correctly.
Great looking labels help sell your products.
As in many cases, products are judged and purchased on the strength of their label. And auto parts are no different.
|Radiator Repair Kit LabelThis label goes on a small clamshell container that holds the part for this product. The right and left side of the label are beveled and, when folded down over the sides of the clamshell, act as a closure device. It also ensures the integrity of the package by acting as a tamper-evident seal.Label Size: 5.0″ wide x 5.75″ highFacestock: Gloss White
Print method: Flexo
Top Coat: None
|Tire Balancer & Sealant LabelThe Ride-On Tire Balancer & Sealant label wraps around a round container and is laminated to protect the readability of the text instructions. The unique design features important tire information plus quick-reference measurement call-outs that read in either direction along the sides of the label. That’s handy!Label Size: 5.0″ wide x 6.0″ highFacestock: Gloss White
Print method: Digital
Top Coat: Clear Lamination
POP Automotive Label Tips
- Durable, UL-listed vinyl and polyester label facesheet and adhesive combinations make your label work for demanding, long-term applications.
- Overt security and authentication labels that used fracturable materials (destructible labels), messaging adhesives and holographic images keep your brand safe from counterfeiting.
- If your package contains petroleum distillate or other liquids, be sure to chose a printing process and lamination to prevent label damage.
- Flexible label materials are available in case your product comes in a squeezable or flexible container.
- Labels need to be eye-catching to compete on the shelf in automotive after-market stores.
- Clear clamshells are popular options and can be labeled easily.
- You can use your label as a closure device on a box or clamshell package.
Adobe Reader is required to open and view PDF files. This can be downloaded free from adobe.com.
The new ZE500 Series takes an innovative approach to OEM print engines. Leveraging extensive customer research, the design focuses on ease of use, integration and servicing. Built with the customer in mind, the ZE500 Print Engine is designed to keep mission critical print-and-apply applications operating without interruptions.View Product
ADVANCED DESKTOP PRINTERS
Zebra’s G-Series GK™ desktop printers, including the GK420™ Healthcare model, combine dependable printing with fast print speeds and network manageability. With their easy-to-use design, GK420™ printers enable you to improve operational efficiencies.View Product
Affordable, Entry-Level Printer The ZXP Series 1 card printer has been designed specifically for customers who need a quality printer at a competitive price. Ideal for low-volume, single-sided printing applications in colour or monochrome, the ZXP Series 1 offers a complete card printing solution with a minimal upfront investment. Its Eco-friendly print cartridges make it the best entry level printer on the market.View Product
Weather Resistant labels need to be able to handle exposure to all types of weather conditions plus direct sunlight and constant watering. Our polytag material can stand up to the job plus you can print variable information on-site with our thermal label printers equipped with durable thermal ribbons. Our garden labels come in lots of shapes and sizes, and can be used for custom printing. We can customize your labels with pre-printed logos and graphics.View Product