Weather Resistant labels need to be able to handle exposure to all types of weather conditions plus direct sunlight and constant watering. Our polytag material can stand up to the job plus you can print variable information on-site with our thermal label printers equipped with durable thermal ribbons. Our garden labels come in lots of shapes and sizes, and can be used for custom printing. We can customize your labels with pre-printed logos and graphics.
Nursery Label Tips
- Tags and labels suitable for outdoor use as plant stakes, lumber tags and nursery tags must be made of durable materials like our polytag facestock.
- When printing variable information on a tag or label, such as bar codes, plant care instructions, and pricing, be sure to use a weather-resistant ribbon for you thermal printer.
- You can add a laminate or spot varnish to areas of your label to highlight specific features.
- Booklet labels can add additional pages to your label that can contain additional plant care information and planting tips.
- Add a QR Code or SnapTag to engage with your customers.
Adobe Reader is required to open and view PDF files. This can be downloaded free from adobe.com.
When choosing the right label for your detergent or liquid soap product, it’s important to get a label material that will stand up to exposure to the product. The label is going to get wet and abused. Weber can help you decide on the right materials that will look great and yet be durable enough to take harsh treatment of repeated soakings and squeezing.View Product
The DS6878-DL cordless 2-D imager offers the complete data capture functionality required to streamline and error-proof everyday processes. Comfortable and easy-to-use, this single device can capture all common barcodes (1-D, 2-D and PDF417) on labels as well as on mobile phone displays.
The on-board drivers license parsing agent enables instant decoding of barcoded information on driver’s licenses to support a wide variety of value-added applications. The optional hands-free presentation cradle enables additional advanced capabilities: signature, document and photo capture; optical character recognition (OCR) to capture text in documents; and MICR to capture numeric information on the bottom of checks.View Product
MC45 – Enterprise Value Without Compromise
Regardless of whether your customers are a small or medium-sized business, or in an emerging market, their field workforce is repairing equipment, writing sales or picking up and delivering shipments – and they all have one thing in common. They provide daily touch points with their clients. How fast and how well they perform their jobs directly impacts their revenue, customer satisfaction, customer retention — and the cost of their labor pool.View Product
Weber Packaging Solutions presents the Legi-Air 4050 M – a printing dispenser with a novel control concept. The “M” correspondingly stands for master controller: “The central hub for data and process control”.View Product