High-Speed Pressure-Sensitve Label Applicators
The Series 3 is available in standard-, medium- and high-speed models. The systems apply front, back, wrap-around, top and bottom labels for the broad range of packaging markets – and for an even wider range of products and packages. These ruggedly constructed, dependable systems can be configured to handle a diverse selection of package shapes and sizes. And the Series 3 can dispense and apply pressure-sensitive labels from .5 inch high and long to a full 10 inches high and 39 inches long.
Tronics Series 3 Label Applicator
For in-line speed and precision, the Tronics Series 3 from Weber is a system that addresses a wide variety of pressure-sensitive labeling applications. Whether you use it for a wrap-around label on a sauce bottle or a front and back combination on a shampoo bottle, the Tronics can reliably handle your product line labeling needs.
- Unmatched product and package labeling flexibility
- Labels the front, back, wrap, top, bottom – anywhere
- Applies up to 2400 inches of labels per minute
- Effortless label production set-up and quick changeover
All Series 3 label applicators are equipped with a standard 4.5-inch wide (wider widths available), 10-foot long heavy-duty conveyor and labeling heads that will accommodate up to a 9-inch wide label web (kits for larger labels are optional).
- Product sizes – from vials as small as 5ml to 10-gallon pails
- Product shapes – round, flat-sided, oval/contoured, plus unstable products like syringes, narrow cylinders/tubes, caps and more
- Product materials – plastics, paper products, metals, glass, rubber, ceramic, wood and more
The Series 3 handles small labels and large, in varying shapes, and applies them to virtually anywhere on a product or package.
- Label size – from .5-inch high by .5-inch long, up to 10 inches high by 39 inches long
- Label application – front; back; top; bottom; wrap-around (up to 100 per cent); booklet; crescent-shaped (for tapered rounds); one label on two, three or four panels; corner-wrap; two adjacent sides; spot; tamper evident; neck; one, two or three labels on a round product; RFID and more
- Label materials – standard pressure-sensitive paper, clear, Mylar, foil and more.
Product & Label Changeovers
Series 3 labeling systems are extremely user-friendly and easy to adjust when changing products and/or labels.
Conveyor rails plus modules like labeling head(s), wrap-around belt, backing pad, overhead product hold-down and aligning chains all have tool-less adjustments, in addition to quick-reference rulers beveled into the shafts. These design functions provide reference points that ease system operation.
In addition, the Series 3 features simple electronics and touch-pad controls that provide a number of unique advantages.
- On-the-fly adjustments – any label head or module can be adjusted without stopping the system; the touch-pad provides the operator with adjustment options
- Job memory – up to 100 jobs can be stored in the system’s memory to expedite changeovers
- Durability – the system’s sealed interface provides protection in chemical and other industrial environments
- On-board software – the Series 3 communicates with all popular PLCs, including Allen-Bradley and Omron.
- All software for any possible upgrade or option is pre-loaded; no downloading of proprietary software is required
Tronics Series 3 labeling systems from Weber also include an array of miscellaneous features, including batch counting, real-time products-per-minute display, total products labeled, additional inputs and outputs for missing/low label and for integration with PLCs on other packaging and handling equipment.
Adobe Reader is required to open and view PDF files. This can be downloaded free from adobe.com.
- Print speed up to 305 mm per second
- Left or right handed available
- Robust industrial design
- Easy Connectivity
- Especially for Print & Apply designed systems
- RFID ready!
LS4208 handheld laser bar code scanner, you’re able to effortlessly speed throughput, even with bar codes in poor condition. Wherever you need to quickly capture and process data — such as at the retail checkout counter, in pharmacies and hospitals, and in light warehouse environments — this ergonomically designed scanner helps you increase accuracy, improve productivity, cut maintenance
costs and reduce the risk of downtime.
Based on a modular construction the Weber 4050E is capable of numerous methods to print and apply a label. The design comprises a feeder module, a printing module, label winder and unwinder with numerous applicator types. The standard Tamp-Blow system has a quick-change system for changing the tamp pad which significantly reduces the changeover time to other label formats.View Product