High-Speed Pressure-Sensitve Label Applicators
The Series 3 is available in standard-, medium- and high-speed models. The systems apply front, back, wrap-around, top and bottom labels for the broad range of packaging markets – and for an even wider range of products and packages. These ruggedly constructed, dependable systems can be configured to handle a diverse selection of package shapes and sizes. And the Series 3 can dispense and apply pressure-sensitive labels from .5 inch high and long to a full 10 inches high and 39 inches long.
Tronics Series 3 Label Applicator
For in-line speed and precision, the Tronics Series 3 from Weber is a system that addresses a wide variety of pressure-sensitive labeling applications. Whether you use it for a wrap-around label on a sauce bottle or a front and back combination on a shampoo bottle, the Tronics can reliably handle your product line labeling needs.
- Unmatched product and package labeling flexibility
- Labels the front, back, wrap, top, bottom – anywhere
- Applies up to 2400 inches of labels per minute
- Effortless label production set-up and quick changeover
All Series 3 label applicators are equipped with a standard 4.5-inch wide (wider widths available), 10-foot long heavy-duty conveyor and labeling heads that will accommodate up to a 9-inch wide label web (kits for larger labels are optional).
- Product sizes – from vials as small as 5ml to 10-gallon pails
- Product shapes – round, flat-sided, oval/contoured, plus unstable products like syringes, narrow cylinders/tubes, caps and more
- Product materials – plastics, paper products, metals, glass, rubber, ceramic, wood and more
The Series 3 handles small labels and large, in varying shapes, and applies them to virtually anywhere on a product or package.
- Label size – from .5-inch high by .5-inch long, up to 10 inches high by 39 inches long
- Label application – front; back; top; bottom; wrap-around (up to 100 per cent); booklet; crescent-shaped (for tapered rounds); one label on two, three or four panels; corner-wrap; two adjacent sides; spot; tamper evident; neck; one, two or three labels on a round product; RFID and more
- Label materials – standard pressure-sensitive paper, clear, Mylar, foil and more.
Product & Label Changeovers
Series 3 labeling systems are extremely user-friendly and easy to adjust when changing products and/or labels.
Conveyor rails plus modules like labeling head(s), wrap-around belt, backing pad, overhead product hold-down and aligning chains all have tool-less adjustments, in addition to quick-reference rulers beveled into the shafts. These design functions provide reference points that ease system operation.
In addition, the Series 3 features simple electronics and touch-pad controls that provide a number of unique advantages.
- On-the-fly adjustments – any label head or module can be adjusted without stopping the system; the touch-pad provides the operator with adjustment options
- Job memory – up to 100 jobs can be stored in the system’s memory to expedite changeovers
- Durability – the system’s sealed interface provides protection in chemical and other industrial environments
- On-board software – the Series 3 communicates with all popular PLCs, including Allen-Bradley and Omron.
- All software for any possible upgrade or option is pre-loaded; no downloading of proprietary software is required
Tronics Series 3 labeling systems from Weber also include an array of miscellaneous features, including batch counting, real-time products-per-minute display, total products labeled, additional inputs and outputs for missing/low label and for integration with PLCs on other packaging and handling equipment.
Adobe Reader is required to open and view PDF files. This can be downloaded free from adobe.com.
Using the cartridge ink technology, data with up to 12,5 mm high symbols and a resolution of up to 600 dpi can be printed neatly and quickly. Data transmission to the print heads is 1:1. Real time printing without batch processing is also possible. A wide variety of fast drying inks and colors is available […]View Product
Fast, reliable, economical solutions to product labelling: Geset 100, 300 and 700 labelling machines are part of a modular system. Up to 50 modules are available for design solutions to customer demands. The Geset 100 is a labelling machine for small production series, designed to produce small volumes as accurately and flexibly as would a large plant. Its robust construction renders it ideal both for intermittent use of only a few minutes per day and for multiple shift operation.View Product
A core requirement of the European Directive 2011/62/EU that will come into force by 2016 is to equip the outer packaging of medicals with a tamper evident feature. Which should ensure the customer that he is the first opening the package.View Product
A new system for the classification, labelling and packaging of substances and mixtures was introduced throughout Europe on 20th January 2009, when the European GHS regulation (EC) No. 1272/2008, also referred to as CLP regulation, entered into force. The new EU directive also affects labelling requirements. New pictograms in the shape of a red diamond with a white background are replacing the orange ones in the EU.View Product