We can work with you to create amazing looking labels that will work with your container and handle the environmental conditions that it will be stored in like refrigeration or moisture. Your label has to not only keep your product safe but also needs to entice the customer into buying your product. Bright colors, metallic foils, clear films and more are just some of the design options that will set you apart from the crowd.
A Deli department usually has hundreds of different shaped containers and packages for all the delicious foods they sell. All those odd-shaped containers need labels. And the labels have to look good.
Deli Label Tips
- Use a clear label material or metallic foils for the look of quality and to create dimensional effects with your label.
- Be sure to use label materials that will stand up to damp and/or refrigerated conditions.
- Always test your label adhesives to make sure they will stick securely to your containers, especially plastic clamshells and other non-paper materials.
- Use unique designs and colors to create a family of products. This makes it easier for consumer to return to your brand by sight.
- Keep your design simple but eye-catching. Create patterns on your label or subtle designs using dull or gloss varnishes.
- Custom die shapes allow you to use interesting shapes for your label.
- Add a QR code so your customers can interact with your company, get coupons, recipes and more.
Adobe Reader is required to open and view PDF files. This can be downloaded free from adobe.com.
The ZD410 healthcare model offers all of the features of the standard model plus disinfectant ready plastics and an IEC 60601-1 compliant power supply. Designed for hospital, clinic, laboratory and pharmacy applications, the direct thermal ZD410 helps to protect privacy by leaving no record on a ribbon of what has been printed. The optional 300 dpi print resolution is ideal for printing small labels. The ZD410 healthcare model is currently available for purchase only in North America and the European Union countries. It will be launched in other countries throughout 2016.View Product
The Symbol LS3008 rugged handheld scanner has a lightweight ergonomic design for superior productivity in light industrial, healthcare and retail environments. Designed to deliver maximum reliability and uptime, the single-board construction eliminates multiple circuit boards and connecting ribbon cables — the most common point of failure in scanners.
A multi-line rastering scan pattern eliminates the need for exact aim and positioning and a wide working range allows easy scanning. Liquid Polymer Scan Technology eliminates friction and wear, and superior motion tolerance reduces fatigue and increases productivity.View Product
High Performance Labelling System for Warehouse & Logistics
Modularity, High Performance necessary for Warehouse and Logistics System SolutionsView Product
As in many cases, products are judged and purchased on the strength of their label. And auto parts are no different. Your automotive replacement parts packaging needs a colorful label to attract a buyers attention. Set your brand apart from the competition with unique, well-designed labels that showcase your products. You can use a wide range of materials to add value and style to your label and Weber can help you decide on the best fit of facestock and adhesive to guarantee that your label looks good and performs correctly.View Product